The lusty Queen (futanari! maids! Kemonomimi/anthro! and more!)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaosfox

Sorry for the delay going to work on getting Post done for eall my role plays today today ( which looks like more then I think I have in my bookmarks because of all the threads I have bookmarked for each one)  so Will have handmaiden up for you at some point today bokotosamurai
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Dhi

I'm interested in playing a couple of characters from the Desert Kingdom mentioned for the desert elves. One is a female djinn slave, the other the futa emissary who delivers her (maybe, if a femme futa domme is needed).

This is the sub I have in mind to play.

Name: Hira-Ba

Position: Gift from the Desert Kingdoms

Race: Djinn

Sexuality: Lesbian

Measruements: 32D-23-36

Ons: Pseudo-NC, creative use of her chains and bracelets, anal, public use

Offs: Vaginal penetration, fellatio, grodiness

Skills: Limited wish-granting, sycophantic deference, belly dance

Hobbies: Peeled grape roses, origami, yoga

Other: Hira-Ba is a comfort djinn, a lesser member of the genie race specialized to provide magical comfort. Her ability to grant wishes is limited to providing material luxury, food, or drink to another creature. While some genies' powers are activated by rubbing a lamp or a ring, Hira-Ba's chakra of power is located deep in her ass. In order to grant her mistress' wish, that deep spot must be stimulated, a process which is shamefully pleasurable for the poor djinn.

Having been deemed virginal and fair, Hira-Ba is to be gifted from the warlords of the Desert Kingdom to the futa court of Her Majesty for their unconditional use. Though she has mixed feelings about getting it up the ass every time someone wants a bottle of wine, the lifelong slave finds a secret delight in her service to the obscene women of Carnale. Her history within the tumultuous courts of the Desert Kingdom could prove invaluable to a futa with big schemes, if only she could be convinced to disclose the warlords' dirty secrets.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Dhi

I see her as being brought in by the emissary to start, but then she could very well be in the harem.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Dhi

Cool! This is the domme I'd like to play. I'm taking you up on the multicocks thing.

Name: Kashtepe the Golden

Position: Emissary of the Desert Kingdoms

Race: Human

Sexuality: Lesbian

Measurements: 36E-25-40; Three banana-curved cocks

Ons: Anal, frotting, degradation, cum baths, being rimmed

Offs: Poor hygeine, disrespect, brutes, grodiness

Skills: Diplomacy, panache, courtly swordplay, poison use

Hobbies: Beauty treatments, sunbathing, snake handling

Other: Kashtepe is a vain and hedonistic courtier sent to butter up Her Majesty for a future treaty with her warlord masters in the Desert Kingdoms. While obedient to her superiors, Kashtepe is jealous of Queen Yukari's harem. The vapid innocence suggested by her gentle pink smile and golden blonde hair over one eye is but an act. In actuality her seething desire for Carnale's curvy women, high elves, and exotic single-cocked futas leaves her constantly on edge, and her triple organs are often painfully restrained by the low-cut band of her panties, a pregnant bulge in the lap of her fine dresses. A tight gold ring at the base of each of "the girls" keeps her from soiling her nice courtly clothes.

bokotousamurai

Very nice Dhi ^.^ put them in the sheets thread and I'll add you to positions,

Chaosfox

Sorry for the late reply trying to get my head straightened out due to some RL issues and The time change ...... Dam daylight savings time.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

bokotousamurai

Daylight savings is fucking with me as well, where I live we don't do daylight savings but phone and computer get automatic change, its gets even more confusing because the time it self feels reverse of what the change should be, its confuzzleing

Conflict

I was thinking of making another character, an Oracle. How does that sound?
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

bokotousamurai

hmm...tell me more, what would this oracle be to the kingdom?

Conflict

A seer. Foretells future events, but only in complicated and frustrating ways (I won't use her to godmod, if that's what you're worried about). The queen keeps her around as a consultant, and because she doesn't want her power to be used by any other nation. Has sex with people, a lot, because "arousal clouds the inner eye" or something like that. A lot less serious than Azha is, and fun and witty when she's not working.
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

bokotousamurai

In that case she could be the queens advisor, Toiboi7 has that position but he hasn't participated yet and I haven't heard from him since he posted his sheet, I'll ask him if he still wants to participate, if not its yours, otherwise we'll put her in 'other' position

FetzerDelRayne

Pics Are Big, Sorry
Name: Garrett Swift - Pictures are on mission/off mission respectively(with tech adjustments as needed)

Position: Guard? Open

Sexuality: Straight/Open(feminine chars attract him, regardless of the plumbing.

Measruements: 9" Cock, Considered decent for a human.  5' 10" 190 lbs.  In fantastic physical shape.

Ons: Light NC, bondage, seduction, possible transformation(possibly a punishment), Really there's not a lot I don't like

Offs: scat, blood as a form of excitement.

Skills: Charismatic, fast, strong, mastery of hand to hand combat and with firearms.  Completely ignorant, and inept about anything magical, Very Stealthy when needs to be.

Hobbies: Tai Chi, Fighting, shooting, cars, and Technology.

History:  Garrett is a hired gun from the kingdom at war.  He was either sent to steal something, or kill someone(open to suggestions).  Garrett is good, especially for a human, he may have been given certain cyber enhancements, depending on the advancement of tech in the game.  He should be able to nearly complete his task, and maybe gets cocky, and that gets him caught.  Then I'd love to leave it to the group to play out what happens to him.

bokotousamurai

hmm...it's alright, we already have a agent for the palace which would be the best position for him, but there's no reason why there can't be two agents, otherwise he could be an assassin.

As for the level of technology, the setting is leaning towards 'modern fantasy' but it's still very much in fantasy and magic world, the technology is all magitek, or in some case steampunk or clockwork, any technology probably wouldn't be more advance then something from the 21st century, not mundanely anyways.

Automobiles and planes exist but they would be the old fashioned kinds, electricity for TVs and appliances would come from magic, phones work but they use phone lines or magical receptors, Oil and steam are as common source of fuel as magic, things like that

there wouldn't be any cyber enhancements but there can probably be something to figure out for whatever you'd want them for.

FetzerDelRayne

So, stick to current tech, add some magic.  I'm thinking those that sent him gave him imbued stones that grant abilities for a short time before the magic in them is exhausted.  These would be a Shadow Jump, Invisibility, and Strength, and I'd say they last maybe a minute each.  If that's fair, I will catch up just enough to insert myself in the Story forum, and got from there.  That is of course, only if I'm accepted.  Up to you totally.

bokotousamurai

That might work, as for he gets into the story, well, dentriss is the queens right hand so maybe he can be left?
your totally accepted dude

Dracorion

I would like to note my interest in playing a couple of characters, first a sexy, domineering doctor and then an innocent-looking princess who's truly mischievous at heart.

Nurse's outfit
Nurse's outfit:

Name: Doctor Lumiya
Position: Castle Doctor, though she also answers to nurse. Whether the answer is favorable is another matter.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Measurements: 38G-24-40, 14-inch long, 2.5-inch thick cock and a heavy pair of balls
Ons: Cum-drinking, orgasm denial (doing it to others), teasing, having others beg her for sex, being submissive (only for Yukari), dominating people who call her nurse, dominating people who call her doctor, dominating anyone
Offs: Bathroom stuff, vore, gore, bondage
Skills: Medical knowledge, alchemy, healing magic, sex, seduction
Hobbies: Sex, creating naughty alchemical compounds, reading, sunbathing
Other: A member of the Queen's harem as well as the castle's medic, not a patient comes into her care and leaves unfucked. Before, Yukari as an adventurer came into her care, and Lumiya finally met her match, as she failed to subjugate the future-Queen and was instead fucked into submission herself. She became one of Yukari's concubines and regular physician, and when Yukari became queen became the castle's resident doctor and the kingdom's medical authority. These days she enjoys making the castle's residents who come into her care surrender to her, whether via seduction, teasing, or judicious use of aphrodisiac. The only person she defers to and who can turn the imposing doctor into a cum-hungry bitch is Queen Yukari herself.

Name: Priscilla Sakata
Position: Princess
Race: Half High-Elf
Sexuality: Pansexual
Measurements: 36F-22-38
Ons: More or less anything, but especially bukkake, deepthroating, group sex, being filled with cum everywhere, pretending to be innocent and then doing something naughty
Offs: Bathroom stuff, vore, gore, bondage
Skills: Sex, seduction, sneaking up on people
Hobbies: Hitting on or fucking anyone she sees, playing innocent while she does something dirty
Other: Priscilla is one of Queen Yukari's rare daughters born without a dick, though this did not detract from her beauty nor mean her mother loves her any less. Her appearance and demeanor are innocent and her sweet voice almost angelic. Despite this, she is Yukari's daughter, and behind her outward appearance lies a sexual appetite that cannot be sated. Yet, even as she's hungrily sucking a huge cock or being fucked silly, Priscilla continues to look adorably cute and innocent, which just makes naughty deeds even sexier, and she gets a thrill off it. Her sexual urges are never sated, and she's pretty much always wet and ready for a good suck.

bokotousamurai

VERY nice Dracorian, you;ve been added, please repost your sheets in the char sheet thread when you get a chance

Chloe Milev

Helooo nurse!  Looks like I picked the right time to come back to this.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Dhi

Dracorion

Hehe, nice to know people approve. Posted both in the character thread.

FetzerDelRayne

Garrett would definitely find himself distracted from his mission to watch Priscilla walk the halls.  He would think her so cute and innocent.  Lol.  So....I'm glad I'm accepted.  PM maybe to work out a work in?  Or should I just dive in and see what happens?

Kaedia

Hmmm... I'm probably going to open Scarlett up for a new pairing. Her current partner hasn't replied in a little over a week.

So for anyone still looking for someone to play with with [Here is a link to Scarlett's profile.] I'd prefer someone who hasn't found a partner yet to help get them in the game, (^_^), but if not I'd be happy with anyone, (^_^).
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Juggtacular

Name: Savos Sedarys of Clan Zaintashara(Savos for short)
position: Chief Shadow Operative
Race: Dark Elf
Sexuality/measurements: If she's female in some way, he's game. 15 inches when fully erect, 4 inches around. 6'6, 210lbs of pure muscle.
Ons: Large breasts, big butt, nice cock(futa only), seduction, submissive(his partner(s) ), equal partners, foreplay, oral, groping, exciting places, etc..
Offs: Gore, Vore, Watersports, Scat, bodily harm, domination, bondage past a certain point
Skills: Magic, Combat, Stealth, Information Gathering, Manipulations, Diplomacy, Music
Hobbies: Eavesdropping, Sneaking Up on People, Reading, Training, Singing, Playing his instruments, Sex

Other: Born to the Zaintashara, an ancient and powerful clan of Dark Elves specializing in subterfuge, thievery, assassination and all things illicit, he was trained from a young age to excel in these things. The Zaintashara are the best of the best when it comes to less than pleasant matters, and as such they are highly sought after. They are also loyal to a fault once pledged to someone. As an offering of peace and goodwill between the Queen of Carnale and themselves, when his training was complete, Savos was sent to Yukari to pledge himself to her, and he did. In a few short years, he rose up the ranks to become her Chief Shadow Operative, and as such handles all of the jobs that must be kept secret or as hush hush as possible, as well as things that let him hide in plain sight, like emissary or negotiator.

Here's my somewhat stereotypical "Rogue/Thief" type Dark Elf.