The lusty Queen (futanari! maids! Kemonomimi/anthro! and more!)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

That's fine Ascia

Daemon, the queen could take him, can he cross-dress?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

PrincelyPup

Yeah look at the pictures lol.  Though if the queen already has so many lovers I wouldn't want to give him to her. He is a bit clingy and can get a bit depressed if he geeks like his owner likes other Pele more them him.  Is not like he needs monogamy but he does want to be the main relationship partner if at all possible.

PrincelyPup

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

PrincelyPup

bokotousamurai

I Derped

Im sure the nurse would like him, shes currently fucking the fox boy

PrincelyPup

Well I would love to be hers but would she want him for antigen more then just a fuck toy?  It might get boring without any connection or Romance. But meh.  I guess it's fun to be just a fuck toy once in a while.

Zeth

Is this still open? Apparently  bokotousamurai is the only GM that does the Futa themed rps. So I pester him a lot.

bokotousamurai

interest kinda died out, im considering doing a reboot, something more sandbox and more focus on the fantasy world