Heroes Interest Check

Started by Bloody Rose, June 05, 2010, 10:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Zealously Jaded

Bloody Rose

Zealously Jaded

Not to sound like an 1980's teenager.

Awesome....

*runs off to type*

Zealously Jaded

Name: Lacy Jenkins

Personality: She’s quiet bubbly, a little ditzy but sweet with it. The type of girl who gives up her seat on the bus, she would go to school with lunches in case someone was with out one, she’s just a genuinely nice person, in public. In private she’s a bitch, cold, cruel, and manipulative…but it works.

Bio: She grew up in a mid size town in nowhere, when she was old enough she was going to move to the BIG city…which big city she didn’t care. That didn’t happen, at 24 she works as a secretary to the biggest arsehole imaginable. If it wasn’t for the fact she needed the jobs she’d have left years ago.
Her sex life isn’t much better, she’s single, unhappy. The only interest in her love life is Roger…Rabbit toy, at least she can switch him on and off without having to watch sports. She gets the feeling that every time she buys a new set of batteries from the shop they know what she’s going to do with them.

Limits: Scat, Bestiality, Incest, Humiliation.

Kinks: Leather, corsets (wearing), pain (receiving) you know the ‘usual’.

Bloody Rose

mmm I got the perfect power for her. Seduction, she can make everybody like her by just looking at her eyes.

Zealously Jaded

Awesome :) Thank you she will definatly enjoy that one :D

Bloody Rose

Name: Jazon Lonestar
Power: He has the ability to see into a uncertain future. It happens from time to time and at random, he has no control over it.
Personality: He is very cheerful and likes to have fun. He takes things seriously when needed and is always out there to make a person laugh.
Bio: He was born in Texas, he is a local dj of a club in the small town. He lives in a old beat up apartment that does not have much to its name. Even though he is poor as nails he is a all around good guy, known across the town for his all around generosity his life was changed when his mother got murdered and his father raped (yea you heard right).

Wanting to get away from it all he moves to New York city. As he got a apartment there and got a job as a DJ on a very famous sex disco he though this life was complete. There was only one thing left to search for, and that was his loved one thing that he did not had too much good luck with.
Limits: Death, too much gore/vore
Kinks: Everything except Limits hehe
Picture: http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/35112-1/handsome+mand+hairstyle.jpg

Bloody Rose

Will do the rp after I reply to a rp I need to

Bloody Rose

Crowly

Name: Graham Lynch

Personality: He's the type of person who would offer the shirt off his own back to someone more needy than him. He's very genuine and doesn't stand for others handing him a load of crock. He is generally outgoing and more than wiling to offer his opinion, whether it's asked or not.

Bio: He was born in the bible belt and has since moved to the east coast. For a period of time he lived out of his car on what little money he could scrounge while looking for a job. He's made his living working as a sales associate for a record store. He's recently been promoted to either an assistant or shift manager role; . In his spare time he writes album reviews for a local publication Both of his parents are still alive but they are estranged after he decided to join the work force rather than attend college; especially after moving a thousand+ miles away. He has aspirations of running his own record store or writing for a more important publication such as the rolling stone or Spin.

Limits: Non-Con, Too much violence, incest, human waste.

Kinks: Most things aside from the limits. 

Picture:

Bloody Rose

MMMM for you.....how about fast healing (not immortality but fast healing. you can heal a bullet wound in a hour without treatment)