domminant mistress feminizes her man M/F

Started by curiousjames, June 07, 2014, 10:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

OK this is a little different so here goes I would like to do a role play involving a very dominant women that turns a guy into her feminine sissy play thing. This could start a number of ways.

COP/airport customs
She would be a higher ranking custom's officer that catches a young guy with something he shouldn't have she takes him to a privet room for a pat down check and notices the outline of the panties he is wearing. she decides to strip search him and thus finds him wearing panties she then walks around turning off the camera and informs him he will need a cavity search. She puts on some gloves lubes up her fingers in pushes her fingers inside him milking him until he cums filling his panties. All the while she tells him how much of a pathetic sissy slut he is. She gives him her address and tells him he better be at her door step at set time that night or she would have him arrested for importing drugs. The dominance and breaking down of him would go from there. This could also start with him not already having a panty fetish so that she gets them on him for the first time.

Boss
Fairly basic with this one a boss decides to seduce one of her more submissive shy underlings except she has a particular kink for turning men into her obedient sissy play things and for using her strap on collection on them.

Bar pick up
This is also fairly simple a sexy seductress steps into the bar and picks out the quiet lonely guy at the bar knowing she could control him at will purely by dangling the carrot that is her body.

husband and wife/boyfriend girls friend.
this could start different ways maybe she catches him cheating and punishes him threatening him with divorce. It could also be that he already enjoys some dressing up and she catches him in the act. Lastly it could just be that they decide to get kinky one night and put him in a pair of her silky panties. To there surprise he instantly stiffens.

Any of these story lines would be great and are open to input and change I would be happy to play the male or female role would prefer the male role but only if have a strong imaginative partner that can slowly seduce and dominate a man into pink satin and lace.oh with lots of spankings :)
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

Max

I would like to give the bar pick up story a try.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

curiousjames

what role would you like the male or fem

Max

The male, or soon to be sissy plaything.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

curiousjames

very nice I will warn sometimes life gets in the way and there is a week or so between posts that s just how it is but ill always let you know. I am happy to play dom women would you care to start. I will say I hope you don't mind this getting very kinky with spanking and strapons with lots of x dressing I picture him being a smaller guy more easily feminized thus her choosing him she may even start spiking his food with hormones so he grows breasts eventually that is at first she will strip his manhood away slowly and seductively.