Repopulation(Interest check: Light)

Started by Samzilla, April 05, 2010, 08:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Quote from: Samzilla on April 05, 2010, 09:37:16 PM
Sciencey is not required. I just wanted a tropical paradise of students, doctors and artists, rather than a bunch of musclebound jocks, which is rather common here. Anything an enlightened alien race would find valuble can qualify. Creativity is invited! You might even have a starving artist or sculptor who is undiscovered and brilliant, whose strange style appealed to to the aliens. Just musing!

You got yourself a Dutch Artist then! I'll have to fill in the blanks still, but the rough idea stands before my mind's eye.

Xiddeus

I can add that my Character has a flair for poetry.   Make him the sensitive type soldier.  Not so hardliner, but the leadership skills found in military service could come quite handy, and besides surely the aliens would want these people to govern themselves later.  Or are they merely a zoo for the aliens?  Duh-dunuh!   >:)
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Jarod1

If I'm one of the chosen I'll go with a writer.  Would you like us to submit bio's to you through the PM system to choose from?

Urbanzorro

If you don't mind would you please list which male players 'made the cut' ?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Samzilla

Noone's applied yet! I'll probably set up a formal applications thread tomorrow.

Dashenka

Quote from: Saerra on April 05, 2010, 09:18:12 PM
I really can't come up with a profession or study area. Technology is what theNetherlands is known for, but that's so.. dull in my eyes. Would Art be a good field? I know it's not very science-y. *ponders*

They are also known for something else.... something that is greater than any other part of the world...

Bureaucracy...

Anyway, I'm still open to play a female survivalist. I don't really care from which country I am. If that doesn't fit, I could always play a musician or something..
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

playfullchick76

Jarod1

I think the ladies are probably fine.  Its the men he wants less of.

Samzilla

I at least want gender balance, but for both genders, the applications are also a way to ensure a diverse group, occupationally and genetically.

I'll try to write up a proper applications thread tonight.

Jarod1

Ghostly

I like the starving artist idea... still looking for ladies?

Struggling Hawaiian artist.

Saerrael

Quote from: Dashenka on April 06, 2010, 02:31:57 AM
They are also known for something else.... something that is greater than any other part of the world...

Bureaucracy...

Do you have a permit for your statement? ;p

I'm Dutch myself, I know >.<

Quote from: Ghostly on April 06, 2010, 06:27:26 PM
I like the starving artist idea... still looking for ladies?

Struggling Hawaiian artist.

Go ahead. I'll retract then. :)

( Cause it's too close to my char )

Ghostly

Quote from: Saerra on April 06, 2010, 07:45:24 PM

Go ahead. I'll retract then. :)

( Cause it's too close to my char )

I don't want to poach your idea- I can change (you had it first). There's always music. I think cello, or maybe a violinist...

Saerrael

Well, I'm still contemplating the character anyway. If I'm too slow, feel free.

Dashenka

Quote from: Saerra on April 06, 2010, 07:45:24 PM

Do you have a permit for your statement? ;p

I'm Dutch myself, I know >.<

I've lived in Amsterdam for three years and my parents still do :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Jadeling

Interested, but it's hard to come up with a character concept. I'll have to think this one through a little more...

playfullchick76

As interesting and skilled as this is, I should bow out.Someone that i have history with, not in a good way, wants to be a part of this group rp, so to avoid ruining it for everyone else, I will bow out.