~Son's Friend Helps MILF Mom Out~ Male Seeking Female MILF

Started by Rog the Rake, November 22, 2011, 11:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Mrs. Smythe had always been the hot Mom ever since he had grown up, when he had learned Mr. Smythe had been busted cheating on her and she had kicked him tot he curb Andrew had started to come over and offer to help out around the house. He had grown up with her son Thomas but now he was in the Military, so he thought it was only right to at least offer to help out around the house..

Soon though he was getting boners watching the once conservative housewife / mother start to come out of her shell, maybe it was the comments he made and the talks and flirting but then one day after a long tease he had told her that she should get back out there and start to date. Needless to say when she blushed and asked if he had some place in mind he was caught off gaurd but quickly recovered and told her yes.. in fact .. " If your serious about going out and cutting loose.. Jillian" it was not the first time he had called her by her first name.. more and more they had been getting comfortable around each other ... now saying her name he saw caused a reaction and he smiled.. " why don't we make it a weekend thing.. I know this nice little resort we can go get some sun and maybe I can show you how serious I am that you still have a smoking body. "

He then moved to her and kissed her, not the sort of kiss she had been expecting but the kind that takes your breath away.. " think about it ..." the next day he did not call, but sent her a gift.. something she could wear to dinner... though a part of him never thought she would have the nerve to wear it outside the room...

So basically younger gut twenty something ... with older woman... or MILF... *grins* & winks...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide