TK's Shoebox- Looking for PFRPG games.

Started by Blue Leah, April 20, 2011, 01:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Leah

Hello, E!

I've been running a lot of Pathfinder games since I got here, and am hoping to keep the ball rolling. However, I am currently at capacity as a GM, so I figured I'd check and see if I could find people willing to run some one on one campaigns that I could hand the reins over in.

To be honest, I don't necessarily have a specific plot in mind. I know that I enjoy games with an overarching plot, even if it's something loose, that ties together a bunch of different episodes in the character's overall journey, and thoroughly enjoy matching wits with a rival character. As to characters, I am currently leaning away from the traditional front-line classes like a Fighter or Barbarian (playing those in current tabletop games), and more towards the Witch and the Rogue.

What I know I am looking for is a long term game, preferably starting low (I enjoy starting at 1st level, and seeing my characters grow), and ending around 10th-15th level. I'm willing to play male or female characters, as the situation requires, though in either gender I'm looking to take more of a submissive role during sexual encounters.

As to kinks, I'm fairly open- So long as we keep it away from vore or torture / blood-play, I'm open to most anything. The occasional bad-end combat can be a lot of fun, and I really enjoy humiliation play.

So, if any of this appeals to you, please feel free to PM me and we can do some plot work!

Thanks,
-TK