Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

Cuddles the win from Camille and bites Al's balls again
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

Jumps back from the trible intime and puts on a new cup before grabbing the win again....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xunzar

*takes it from Al while he's watching Davina's teeth*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

*grins at Xun* I may need yours at some point, by the way, I WIN
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

Sniggles...   This game is getting VISCOUS!  *Sweetly kisses the win from the Divine Davina's fingers*  Thank you, sweetie!

Davina

*nuzzles Camille and nose kisses* Ill hold it

Alucarddalv

Takes the win and poofs to safety.....This is getting to dangerous to my continued health...

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Xunzar

Yes it is, I'll hold it.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

I'll hold it.....not THAT!  The WIN, silly!     

;))

Davina

*thinks on all the things she could hold and goes with the pg 13 win

Anesa

Licks Davina's cheek, grins and easily takes the win.....

Xunzar

You people are as dirty minded as me. I'll take that win, thank you.
A list of kinks

Davina

* takes the win from Xunzar turns into a tribble and curls up in Camille's lap to vibrate with the win*

Anesa

Wraps her arms around the Divine One and bounces her up and down on her lap while the two of them enjoys their WIN!

(Yay!  Tag Team!!)

Xunzar

*eyes widen as he starts to snicker* I'll hold that win so you can have fun with the vibrating tribble.
A list of kinks

Davina

*grins and sticks her tongue out at the men while enjoying girl time with the shared win*

Alucarddalv

Takes win and hands it back to girls trust me this is a win in its own right just sit back and watch...taking the win from them is liable to end it early....

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

LMAO!  Such perverts!   ;P

*Smooches Davina on the cheek and runs her fingertips over their win....and her soft curves*  Eat your heart out guys!   

Alucarddalv

Hey we are only perverted because of your innuendos.... avoids touching the win...

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

Innuendos??  Moi??

<< is too shy and innocent for such things...

Davina

*nuzzles Camille's neck and nibbles up to her ear while caressing the win and other things*

Alucarddalv

See when you put on a show like this how are we not supposed to watch.....*grabs some soda and popcorn.

Does not sparkle.....

Anesa

*Continues to trace Davina's delicate curves with her fingertips while whispering softly into her ear*

Mordred

*while he is tempted to just chill out and watch the two lovely creatures.. ohhh, the win.. yes.. (concentrate!).. yes.. something about the win was why he ventured into this realm.. and it is now his.. where it always belongs.. always beckons to be*
*See Pillory*

Alucarddalv

Slaps the win back down to the girls. Hey don't ruin my fun....when they are done then you can take the win...

Does not sparkle.....