News:

Main Menu

Vote!

Started by Zakharra, November 04, 2014, 12:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakharra

Americans Vote. If you have done it, good for you, if you haven't, get out and do it! Make your voice heard and cast your vote!

I have voted, have you?

Ebb

And if you're not sure where to go to vote, or who the candidates are and what they stand for, go here:

http://www.vote411.org/

Just type in your address and follow the green buttons. Non-partisan and accurate. Even if you're in an overwhelmingly blue or red state, and you think your vote for senator, representative or governor can't possibly matter, there are still a lot of local offices up for grabs that will have a major effect on your life. Probably more so than the federal government, in many cases.

Valthazar

Voted.  One of the reasons I think many won't vote is because of voter registration.

Inkidu

I Voted. They gave me a sticker. Tempted to write Cthulhu a couple of times. :|
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

BitterSweet

Beguile's Mistress

Voted on my way to work this morning.  We might be getting rid of a current and getting a new one. :-)

Cycle

Voted.  There was even a small line in my polling place because of the turnout.  I love this city.  Go guys, go!

mia h

Just go to FiveThirtyEight they are very good knowing what the results are before anyone has seen the inside of a polling station.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Annisthyrienne

Is it too late to vote for Ross Perot?  :P

Zakharra

Quote from: Annisthyrienne on November 04, 2014, 05:27:16 PM
Is it too late to vote for Ross Perot?  :P

Write in candidate.

Yukina

Voted. Went with another family member before work. I'm currently regretting not making a funny write-in.

Oniya

I voted, as did Mr. Oniya.  Looked for the candidates with the best record on education because - school system here, yeah.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17