Previous topic - Next topic

Bad At Things

auroraChloe

hmmm...   *bops! and steals back her win*

a/a 8/21/17

Rish

*Has his puppy distract Chloe and steals the win right from under her nose!*

auroraChloe

oooo, puppy!  ....   errr, wait!    *snags both the adorable puppy and her lovely win*  thanks, Rish! 

a/a 8/21/17

Rish

*Puts some ballons to startle the Chloe and snags both his pup and his win right back. And flees in a minivan! Which he also stole.*

Ralhend

Gimme that *snatches the win *
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

auroraChloe

be gentle with my win, will ya?

a/a 8/21/17

Rish

*Gently strokes and pets the win away from Ralhend*
I will with my win Chloe~

Bedroom Lazarus

And He said.  Let Lazarus win, for it is just

And so Lazarus did taketh the win unto himself and justly smite those that came before him.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

auroraChloe

*retrieves the win when BL turns into a pillar of salt*

a/a 8/21/17

Rish

*Has some fries with that salt and then puts a dollop of win sauce on them and gobbles.*

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Rish

*Licks his win sauce away from the Chloe!* Miiiiiine~

auroraChloe

oh Rish.. you can have all the sauce.    *takes her win*

a/a 8/21/17

wander

Wander makes his grand entrance back into forum gaming by stealing the win and crowd go wild!

YEEEAAAHHH!!!

Rish

*Pulls the lever to have the seat under wander fall away. Dropping him into a tub of water. What he gets for signing up to be the winning prize in a festival!*

Neeeeeeeext. *Counts his own wins.*

Ralhend

*Pushes a button on the wall, and watches an ejector seat launch Rish into a low earth orbit...    He likewise catches the win*  "Hey, thanks!"
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Kurzyk

Steals the WIN and dashes off !

Saiyuri

As he is racing by Sai stealthily slips the Win into her possession before sauntering off happily.

Kurzyk

"Yes sir, I have the WIN heading to the drop off location now," he spoke into a cell phone as he ran. Reaching to his pocket feeling to his shock it was gone!! Eyeing the street, he spots the beautiful Saiyuri. "Hmf, she's fast!"

Slips through the crowds and comes up behind her, sneaking the WIN out of her pocket before jumping in a taxi.

Saiyuri

Feeling his hands reach into her dress she joins him in the taxi and leans into him. "Been a while since we've enjoyed each others company" she said with a smile before slyly slipping the win back into her possession as she rubbed his leg absentmindedly. "Oops, another time to catch up? Here's my stop" she informed him before leaving him with a kiss. The taxi raced off into the traffic as she slipped away into the subway with the Win in hand.

Kurzyk

Completely mesmerized by her beauty he grinned and nodded, captivated by her beauty, until it was too late and she was gone. "No!!"
Stopping the cab he raced after her, and caught her in the mobs of the evening subway commute. Taking her arm, he slipped the WIN back in his pocket and whispered in her ear, "miss me?" with a grin.

Wispyr

auroraChloe

think you're sly, aye?  *calls his poof & shazams!*   WIN!

a/a 8/21/17

Saiyuri

Disappears on the subway with her Win