Dogging Session - Anyone interested? NB, this has nothing to do with animals.

Started by Carlcjjohnson, January 13, 2009, 02:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlcjjohnson

For those of this community who exist outside of the anglophonic European realm and are perhaps a tad confused as to what I'm talking about, may I direct you to the following. I assure you, what I'm on about is going to be right down most people's alley :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_(sexual_slang)

In essence, I was looking to organise a group who would take part in a Dogging Game, most likely a Car Park. To put it very simply, dogging is semi-organised public sex (semi-organised in that there are known hotspots, but it's a rather spontaneous and varying act). The male/female ratio doesn't have to be 1:1, as I imagine that realistically, there are generally far more guys than girls involved. From the various, ahem, amateur 'productions' I've seen online, there's often only one girl - to which the guys just flock to, thus delving into 'Gangbang' territory. But we'll see what happens in terms of interest before we set anything in stone.

The sex itself would be fairly standard, with a certain degree of inhibition involved on the part of the characters, but all with one main goal - to get off.

So, anyone interested? Or does anyone have any questions for that matter?

Temptress

Well, ill put my hand up for the role of the solo girl. Ive always wanted to do a gangbang-kinda scene. How many guys we talking here?

Carlcjjohnson

Quote from: Temptress on January 13, 2009, 03:50:46 PM
Well, ill put my hand up for the role of the solo girl. Ive always wanted to do a gangbang-kinda scene. How many guys we talking here?

Well, lets see what sort of response we get ;) How many would you be comfortable with?

(Post 100!!!) :D

Temptress

Ah about say 4-5? As long as there is enough to plug both holes, and keep going without needing to give me a break. Thats what i really want from this, a group of guys to go at in, and just use me ;)

Carlcjjohnson