Female Sub LF Gangrape, Kidnapping, Bondage, and Slavery <Closed>

Started by Deity of the Archaic, October 25, 2015, 11:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deity of the Archaic

Hiya! I usually don't do these one-off threads, because I have a main request thread, but I had a really, really itchy craving I needed scratching.

I would be open to Males, or Women with male appendages as characters. Partner gender is irrelevant, just be communicative and friendly! I would also ask that you read my O/O's which are linked in the signture

My basic idea is a high and mighty woman, a supermodel, very attractive actress (OC not real), or the best looking girl on a campus (High school or college, I don't care) is verbally abusive to one of her fans/admirers, only to have it come back in her face a few days later. I mean a full out gangbang, starring the fan. After she is sexually broken, he kidnaps her and forces her to be his pet and his slave, servicing him in any way he desires for the rest of her life. Stockholm syndrome comes into play after a while, she becomes very obedient and lives to serve. Also, the fan turned master could have other slaves or friends to help keep her in line, or just to play with her. Also might like to see some public stuff, either sex or humiliation. Finally, I would like it, but it's not necessary, if the new slave could be used for breeding the master's children.

Some Idea Pictures for the Main Woman(Some NSFW)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

If interested, please PM me.
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5