News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infinitiveangie

Not guilty.

Have you ever sneezed so hard that you jumped up, literally?

RainyHigh

Guilty. I've made other people jump too. (High pitched sneezer).

Have you ever tried to improve someone else's mood even though you yourself were in the dumps?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Remy

Guilty....
Constantly.  I seem to be one of those people that try to please others regardless of my own feelings or needs.

I'll pass that on as it's a good question.

Tise

Super guilty sad to say.

The only reason why though is because seeing someone else with the same bad mood as me made me feel as if I was looking into a mirror.

Have you ever tried to look at a movie, now at your current age, that gave you nightmares when you were younger?

To help you understand what I'm trying to ask, Idk how to word it lol. When I was younger the movie eight legged freaks messed me up........for life. Because of that movie I have the worst case of arachnophobia.  A few days ago I tried watching it while I was at work and I realized that I still can't watch it lol ^^.
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Toral Stimins

When I was younger I found out I strongly dislike just about all horror movies. But since I had friends that liked to watch them, I tagged along for a few, only to leave after about 10 minutes. Never tried watching any that I found scary. So I think not guilty. I just wouldn't watch them.

If your food isn't to your standards (in a restaurant, no matter how good their reputation) do you always tell them? (Or leave it, as they are a well known restaurant and they probably know it better)

Blythe

I do always tell them. I try my best to be polite about it, of course. So...guilty.

Have you ever returned a gift someone purchased for you just because you preferred having cash instead?

Tise

Yeah after holding onto the gift for at least 5 months.

Have you ever sleep walked before?
Not All Who Wonder Are Lost

Mint

No but my sister used to sleepwalk to the bathroom and lets just say sleep-peeing is a very bad time for everyone.

Have you ever gotten a gift for someone else then kept it because you decided you loved it too much?

Undeniable Sin

Not guilty, but oh so tempted.

Have you ever invited someone over and forgot you did an  didn't have any food ready when they showed up?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

RainyHigh

Very guilty on multiple accounts. >.>

Have you ever been bitten by more than 50 ants in one setting? (VERY SCARY).

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Prefect Mos

Yes, I'm a boy , and grew up in the Western United states.. I can attest that I probably deserved more punishment for my actions against the ants, than I got from them.

Have you ever just been so infatuated by a physical attribute of another person that you had to excuse yourself from there company to prevent yourself from making more of an ass from being unable to not leer?

Undeniable Sin

I'm going to say not guilty. I'm pretty sure I haven't.

Have you ever chain watched a show until all you dream about  are the characters from the show?

Chasseybaby

Guilty, though it was all in Japanese it was a very weird weird couple of nights....

Have you ever had a friend who killed a good song for you cause they over played it in front of you too much?

Undeniable Sin

Yes, I still don't like the song anymore.

Are you going to work in a halloween costume?

wildrod

*looks at himself in the mirror* Apparently I'm not that fun!

Are you?

Undeniable Sin

I've never dressed up for halloween once in my life. Not starting this year.

Do you listen to talk radio?

Chasseybaby

Yes! ^^ I love my hillbilly talk radio show :P

Ever get so scared after watching a horror movie that you leave the lights on, on propose?

mr username

Yes :| In my defense I was younger.

If someone wanted to search your HD would you be worried about what they might find?

Nico

Nope. My HD, my rules.

Did you ever find yourself attracted to the entirely wrong person?

Remy

Oh God guilty.  Too many times in my youth when looks were far too important.

Have you ever wanted out of a relationship, but found yourself remaining long after you'd have preferred?

Styx26

Yes. And I should've bailed earlier. But we live and learn...

Have you ever wondered if maybe YOU are the reason your relationships don't work out?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Anjelita

Guilty. It takes two to tango.

Ever been attracted to someone you worked with, and acted on it?
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Snapespersephone

Yes and then we got married, best reason to go in a freezing dairy cooler ever

ever did naughty things in a cooler or freezer?
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Undeniable Sin

Something I'm not guilty of.

Have you ever watched Army Wives?

Anjelita

Not guilty.

Have you ever gotten frisky with an officer?
NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...