Dollys new plot bunnies (m/f m/m f/f need dom)

Started by abandoneddolly, June 21, 2010, 01:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

college roomates (f/f)

A roomate has a crush on the girl she is living with, but the girl isn't into other girls. The other girl has to have her and decides to teach her what being with another girl is like. Some training would be involved here since the girl would not know what to do with a girl. things that also could be included ( toys, bond, non con)

college roomates (m/m)

It would be about the same scenario as the one above but it would include to males instead. I was thinking that they both could be about he graduate so he sees this is his last chance to be with this guy. Also he could be practicing to be a doctor, and he puts the guy under kindnaps him and puts breast implants in him. Would also include cross dressing, non con, toys maybe and bondage

Police
A police pulls over a young women and finds drugs in her car. This isn't the first time this has happened and  if he reports it she is going to jail. He makes a deal with the women that he wont put her in jail if she comes home with him and becomes his plaything.

Dog sitter
a man ask a women to watch his dog, it would ave to be a big dog like a mastiff or something. Somehow the dog ends up knocking the women over and taking her right when the person comes back to get the dog. He watches and decides that she would make a good mate for the dog so he takes her back with them, and starts to treat her like a dog. ( beast, bondage,humiliation)
Allright that's all that I have right now. If interested  please Pm me.