The Scorpion Needs a Furry Roleplay [seeking Female or Herm character]

Started by Machete, January 20, 2010, 02:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

I know this is not my A/A thread, however, I would have ended up explaining this there anyhow.  I would rather, proverbially speaking, kill two birds with one stone than post this portion of the text there and run right over here to post a roleplay search topic.  My muse has been dead when it comes to my current roleplays recently.  However, I have managed to find him within the last day, rummaging around furry art sites.  Therefor, I gather he is yearning for a furry roleplay.

As noted in my O/O thread, and - for that matter - on my O/O page, I have a fondness for playing and partnering with a furry character, whether s/he/shi has oversized genitalia and/or breasts or not.  However, I did not mention I like playing and partnering with a "hyper" character.  I would like to revive my old characters Beatrix MacMoragh and Cayenne Zessinthal, a picture of each of whom is within this post.  I will adore you if you are willing to write a story involving two hyper herms with me.  However, we can iron out the details in PMs.

(changes: no hair, fur to scales (I cannot remember in Therions (hir original species) are furry or scaley) , add wings, each penis is more draconic in appearance but retains its knot

Kalyx

Hey,

I'd be interested in playing a furry female or herm, whatever you'd prefer. I've also played scalies and avians, though if you into a certain species, let me know. PM.ing you as well.
Cold-blooded? Certainly not!