Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azumi

Youth

What about an H? ;)

TheLegionary

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

* claps hands *

This word is really bizarre!

* bows respectfully *

What about this one?

rasophore

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

Esoteric? You saw nothing! What about this one:

cynomorphic

Insanityenviesme

Agreed...I have not seen anything..

Though in my defense I do belong to a strict "Cabal"
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

this one has something to do with the lick thread:

labiomancy

Insanityenviesme

My good sir, your words are far too abtruse for us modest "yeomen"
Moments of Sanity

TheLegionary

LOL...I am just using my dictionary!

nymphology

Insanityenviesme

lol..Then lemme get mine too..oh, wait..cant do that..I think I ate it at some point..Really good story =]

I, sir, am a human Yaffle!
Moments of Sanity

TheLegionary

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

Aww..not another Y!
-pouts-
-"yelps" at Azumi-
No fair!
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

Sorry

*laughs*

ok... forget the word (I mean, I am really sorry  :-))
Changing to...

Sunshine

Lira

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
Hey..that was mean, Azu!
-pokes again-
But thanks for changing..

L...hmm..Languid
Moments of Sanity

Lira

Insanityenviesme

-grins- Is what you're doing to me
-winks-

Nadir
Moments of Sanity

Azumi

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Nah...i'm too young and stupid for that..

Tease

Now that I am perfect for =]
Moments of Sanity