The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Kind of windy for an old fart, aren't you. :D

Anesa

LookingGlass

Well it certainly can't be me, she'd dare not call me old.

LateNightKiss

Well..What if I called you old?!
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Saphir

Why would you call him old?

LateNightKiss

Because I feel like it. That's why.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Resorting to name calling now?  That will certainly solve all our problems!  ::)

Stone

Why can't we all just... get along! [/Butters]
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Villain

Why do we have to get along?!

Stone

Because that's what I WANT! *stomps foot*
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Villain

Why do you have to be violent? *smashes glass on floor*

Stone

Why do you have to be so dramatic? *punches a wall*

Kazuume

Why do you always have to YELL to get your point across! *bangs fist on the table*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Why can't you ever break that table? *kicks its leg clear off*

Anesa

Stone

Oh yeah, well, at least I'm good at THAT.

Anesa

Stone

Says Euclidian geometry. You can't argue Euclidian geometry. *excudes an air of math superiorty; knows jack shit about any of it*

Anesa

Oh aren't you just the smarty pants!  Doesn't matter, you're still not making any sense!

Stone

That's because I'm a table, and you're a chair.

Anesa

...and you're not wearing any underwear!  (Hey, it rhymed!)  ;P

Stone

Neither are you. (Can't disprove what you can't prove!)

Anesa

I have nothing to prove! Especially to you!  ;P

Stone

That's what the pot said to the kettle.

Or maybe it called it black.

Whatever, I do what I want! I am always RIGHT! *breaks a gnome*

Anesa

How long have you been delirious like this?