Addictions and Obsessions

Started by Fae Brin, February 05, 2011, 10:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fae Brin

So-- I know I have them. I've had several over my lifetime, some stronger than others.

What are yours?

Mostly, this thread is for documenting your current addiction/obsession, but if you had one in the past that was particularly spectacular, I'm sure everyone would love to hear about that too.

For me?

Peanut M&Ms-- I used to not particularly care for them. I only liked the regular M&Ms-- now it's the opposite. -offers bag of regular M&Ms that need a home-

Cleaning --I tend to go on cleaning binges... one of which is currently in progress...

Feather earrings --I -- can't explain this one...

Mismatched earrings -- Yeah, same for this one-- can't explain it. With discretion as to exactly how outlandish the difference between them are.

Amazon -->< It just-- finds me...

Using mugs to eat ice cream and soup --It just makes sense. The heat from your hand won't warm the ice cream, and you won't burn your hand on the hot soup.

hm. I think that's enough for now...
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Saerrael

>.< I wish this wasn't in Off Topic, now I have to be careful D:

-Men. Speaks for itself, I think?
-Art. Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Impressionism.
-Writing, especially roleplay writing. Can't get better then interactive writing ♥

>.>
<.<
-World of Warcraft.
*flees*

Fae Brin

Oh yeah-h...

Didn't think about that. Where should this go then? Because-- well-- this is E...

On Topic?

I kind of automatically put this here. @.@
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 

Saerrael

Adult Socializing ?

Though, to be honest, this would be a good spot for the not approved people :) Could get an adult version up in Adult Socializing.

Fae Brin

-points to Saerra-

You-- you're useful.

-nods and scampers off to do so-

Callie Del Noire

Hmm...

I got a few cravings..

My mom's pickled ocra, Cheerwine, praline pecans and starting to resume my WoW addiction.

Saerrael

Quote from: Fae Brin on February 05, 2011, 10:25:33 PM
-points to Saerra-

You-- you're useful.

-nods and scampers off to do so-

*nods back, grinning*

Fae Brin

Old cheesy music from my youth --

>.>

<.<

Old music in general

Caeli

Cute earrings. And ear cuffs!
I have a pair of cherry earrings (super cute), a silver outline of a cloud with little dangling raindrops, a pair of imitation pearls with wings extending from them. I also have this super cool ear cuff with a dangly piece that has a colored jewel set into it - I always get compliments when I wear it out.

Foreign music. Especially acoustic-centric pieces. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

DGblitz

Hmm, let's see here

Tony Montana.....for all the guys shortcomings, and flaws, you have to admire the fact that he did make it from nothing, to the top. Kinda scare myself being obsessed with it though  :P

Vikings - Anything about them appeals to me, at least story wise. Does the story have a viking, or viking like character? I'll read or have read it! Does the movie have or star vikings? Gotta have it! Bad enough to the point I have a bottle of mead in the fridge, just because I knew it was a drink of the vikings.

Tattoos - Only have one so far, but always have a handful of ideas in my head, for ones I want, only to find reasons to get others instead
...I'm working on it; I'll have one when I'm able to put some thought into it

DG's ONs & OFFs

Jag

Hmmmm....

Alan Rickman
Jason Flemyng
Popcorn!
Salty things...not really that into sweets lately.

Do I really need to explain them? I think not. :P
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

HockeyGod

Rhys

Chocolate- Cliche, I know, but its the truth. Especially the fudge my grandmother makes each XMas.

Writing

Horror Stories- Classics, modern, it doesn't really matter as long as its well written.

Debate

Pro Wrestling- Watching and learning the history.

And Old Music definitely has to by on my list as well.
O's and O's

My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation ~Jane Austen

Hemingway

Fae Brin

Nail polish, and more specifically, grey-ish nail polish.

Also, painting all the nails but the left ring finger and then painting that a compatible colour.

ex, grey-ish brown-ish purple-ish nail polish on nine nails and yellow on the left ring nail.

^_^

subrob99

Harley Quinn

Cillian Murphy
Acting/Roleplaying -- it's the same to me.
Halloween
Pens
Caramel Frappuccinos
Abandoned/desolate places
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mithlomwen

Tim Horton's iced French vanilla cappuccinos
Jared Leto
Chocolate
Coffee
Sheldon Souray
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Kimbersqk

My addictions are all foreign food (go figure!).

- Japanese cucumbers (my friend's parents served them at dinner when I visited)
- Paprika chips (got hooked on them in Hungary, but found them all over Europe and even Japan!)
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Skye

ZUMBA!

Yes, I shouted it. To quote my sister, "It's taking over your life."  ^-^
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

DudelRok

Video game bargain bins.

"PS2 games under $5!? You kidding me!?" *spends hours and hours and hours digging through thing thing looking for gold*

Actually, just bargain bins, in general. Being a bit cheap, there is nothing like seeing things I couldn't get a few years ago, now for a price I can't help.

Forum debates/arguments about personal perspective, too.... well, umm, more telling people that they shouldn't be placing their concepts of X on others simply because they think X and giving reasons to this... as well as making sure the unrepresented minority gets made aware of. I don't know why, but I like it. O.o Especially in terms of writing ability and capability.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Brittani1123

Puppies... and Monster Energy :)
Wanna see me? {Clicky}