Red (Open/OOC)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, June 05, 2013, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

Quote from: PartOfTheNight on June 10, 2013, 11:36:11 PM
I'm pretty sure if he had the choice, the kitchen sink would be included.

haha

Strifesblaze7

My head feels like I got bashed with a hammer.
Is there a point where nobody cares

MaverickKane

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 10, 2013, 11:50:59 PM
My head feels like I got bashed with a hammer.

Mine felt like that most of the day.

Strifesblaze7

MaverickKane

Strifesblaze7

I wants more Scarlet. XD

MaverickKane

Yeah, I was going to post and then I got distracted. Lol, but you'll get more of Scarlet.

Strifesblaze7

MaverickKane

probably won't be tonight though. I am thinking about going to bed in a min.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 11, 2013, 12:23:51 AM
Yay.

Hey guys, I love that we're all getting along well and talking but, I think that so many pages on the OOC might make people a little antsy about joining the roleplay.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Batman4560

Not me,I want to join and Im thinking about what I want to play hard, any suggestions?

Strifesblaze7

Batman4560

I just read all 12 pages....

Batman4560

Human look:   

Werewolf:

Name: Alex Cole

Apparent Age: 25

Real Age: 461

Race: Werewolf

Orientation: strait

Occupation: Alex Cole is a rich playboy who happens to be the son of a werewolf mob boss. He is looking to start or take his own pack.....he wont say more than that.

Blood: O Negative-Tastes like Med-rare steak and soda pop.

Thoughts on other Races: Alex hates humans and only views them as a form of feeding and building an army. He hopes to kill all the vampires at some point but knows that is a job that needs more influence than he has.

Personality: Alex is extremely vain. He thinks he is better than everyone else and demands respect. If he sees something he likes, he takes it, by force if he has to. Alex knows he strong and likes to show it and as such when he gets pushed he is quick to use his strength and rip out an organ and let his prey see it before Alex feeds on them. He has some dark goals and wont talk about them unless he feels he can trust someone fully. However if someone turns on him Alex will personally hunt that man or woman down and make an example of them. Everything he does is with confidence and purpose. From the way he hunts to the way he drinks. It is said that music soothes the savage beast and Alex is no exception as he is always listening to music to keep his mind and body calm when not on the hunt.

Background: Alex was born to a full werewolf family. His mother taught him to control his urges while he watched his father organize and establish a massive pack that became a mob type of group, complete with hitmen and smaller packs inside the main pack. Alex became enamored with the life his father led and soon started to follow his dad on his daily routine so he could learn. When Alex became a young man at the age of seventeen his mother was killed by a rival pack. His father sent Alex to kill the werewolf responsible and instead Alex brought the entire pack back in bags consisting of heads, arms legs and hearts...Soon after he became his fathers top hit man and second in command. Since then Alex has gone on to lead a few of his own packs and once they get started he leaves them to start a new pack. Now he has a plan to take out all the Vampires and harvest humans but he needs all the werewolves to work together for his plan to work. Alex is looking to unite all of his race under his rule.

(if anything needs to be changed please let me know)

Batman4560

Oh well thank you, and good morning to you as well. I love your taste in music.

AmbrosiaPudding

Alright, I just want to formally apologize to everyone. I've been gone and well, actually it would appear that I've disappeared. In not so many words, I've got a sister, who officially made my life hell, on top of a new job. I'm sorry for my absence everyone.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Strifesblaze7

Hey, hope you're doing okay, if you want to talk I'm around.

PartOfTheNight

Hi... I just wanted to warn you guys that i'll be leaving for a few months. Granted that doesn't seem to be much of a problem right now...as posting seems to have come to a small halt... ^^' But, it doesn't hurt to be nice and tell.
Find me here. Feel free to check out my O/Os, ideas and stories.
And in light of my extended absence my A/A's
With love and snickerdoodles,
Your own piece of the Night.