Strangers But Now Something Else (BigMike and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, December 21, 2010, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMike

As Mike sat and listened to how things were at her job, he knew he had to do something. He could tell that in spite of their little game going on, she was not happy there.  She was too young to feel so bad about a crappy job like that.  As she told him what the conditions were like there, he couldn't help but feel bad.  He could tell by the look in her eyes that she really did hate it.  That's when he knew he was going to take a chance.

He could tell by the look in here eyes and on her face that she new he was up to something, but couldn't quite figure it out.  Another indication that there was indeed "something" between them. 

He took a deep breath, and went for it.  "Sydney, all joking aside, I can tell you aren't happy with that job.  And it's just that, a job.  What would you say to me, if I said you could work for me?  Before you say anything, just hear me out, ok?  I can not only offer you a job, with good pay, but I can offer you a jump start on a career.  I can help you find things inside of you that you didn't even know you had.  And you can't get that at just a j-o-b.  Yeah, I'm doing this partly because of the way you make me feel, can't deny that.  But it is so much deeper than that Sydney.  I can tell that you want a lot out of life.  I can see that you aren't appreciated now, and that it hurts you, even if it's just a little bit.  It still hurts.  But more importantly, I can see that you have so much to offer.  You shouldn't waste yourself away there, no matter if it is only while you're in school.  I consider myself to be a good judge of people, of their character, their desire.  And I can see "it" in you.  And that's just what I look for in those I chose to work with. 

Besides, all new employees get special one on one instruction with the boss.  And by the way, that's me!" Mike smiles at her and says, "So what do you say?"  Mike looks at her, sitting there quietly, not knowing what to think.  He reaches out, gently strokes her cheek..."Give it a shot?"

AAA111

As Mike talked to her and told her about the new job that he was offering her, all she could do was sit there with her mouth wide open in shock. For just a few minutes she sat there in stunned silence. She had no idea what kind of things she could even begin to say to him that would even compare. He seemed like such a good good guy and she wanted to show him that she appreciated it.

All she could think of doing was giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and so that is what she did.

She took a deep breath and let it out. "Hey um I'm sorry for that. I wanted to thank you for even considering doing something amazing like that. I can not ever say thank you enough. We have only really known each other for *looks at watch* 2 1/2 hours now and here you are trying to offer me a job. Yeah I will admit that I do not exactly have the most well paid and well respected job in the country. But at the end of the day I try to tell myself that all of this crap I'm going through will be worth it because of the paycheck. Though it is never really big enough it gets me by. Of course I want the most out of my life and I work hard day in and day out. I just haven't found a job that helps me out that way yet. I'm only in college so I shouldn't really make a big deal out of it but I do because I'm a weirdo." She laughs at herself.

"Hmm one on one instruction really makes me think about this job thing with you. Let's just so I wouldn't be complaining too much if I had to spend a few hours each day in your presence. " She says blushing as she hides her face in his shirt. She is very very shy and to say something like that to a guy that she liked was a big step. She nods letting him know she would be interested.

BigMike

Mike felt like a teenager again when she completely caught him off guard and kissed his cheek.  Yes, it was only a kiss on the cheek,but he could  feel his face turning red.  He was floored by this unexpected surprise.

When Sydney starts talking, he wonders if he has made a mistake.  He doesn't think he made a mistake in offering her a job, because he honestly feels she would do very well with him.  He was wondering if he may have scared her off.  He continues to listen, trying to assess the situation. He gazes in her eyes, hoping against all hope  that this will work out.  He gazes into her big blue eyes as she talks, trying to figure out what she is feeling inside.  Is it the same thing he is?

But then, when she embarrassed herself, just as he did, and hid her face in his shirt, he knew that she felt the same as he did.  He again felt like a teenager as she touched him and hid her face.  He hadn't felt this way since...well, since ever. But he liked it.

He looked at her with a look of relief on his face, and started to tell her about his idea for her new job. " I've been looking to move my business to this area. In fact, that's why I've been in town this week.  But if I do, I'll need someone to help me out in the office and learn the business.  You could continue with school if you wanted, or you could work full time.  Either way would be fine with me.  I'll teach you no matter the case.  It may be a bit hectic at times, and you may have quite a bit of responsibility.  But I promise you that  you won't feel bad at the end of the day. You won't feel under appreciated at any time.  And you can go home or where ever *wink* at the end of the day and feel good.  And you'll be rewarded for your efforts.  Not to mention that you'll be working for an amazing boss!"

Mike continues..."I know this is a lot to put on you, and you can take all  the time you want to decide.  But in the meantime, that awesome boss would like to take the time to personally interview you." Mike reaches out, takes hold of her had..."So, are you ready to interview?  You would of course have to call off from you other job tomorrow, but it would be well worth your time" he says with a smile and wink.

AAA111

Sydney looked at him as she tried to read him. She wondered if maybe there could be something more between them than just this conversation?

She was really surprised, amazed, and honored that such a good, sweet, good-looking guy would offer her a job after just knowing her for a few hours. It also showed to her that he had a lot of respect for people and was a good reader of people. She tries to look into his large beautiful eyes to see if she could see where his head was at. She wondered if he liked her as much as she liked him. She was never a really good judge of that so she shrugged her shoulders.

She always had the tendency to somehow, in some shape or form, embarass herself. She had never ever felt this way around a guy..not even with her ex-boyfriend who she was with for 3 years.

She smiled as she listened to him describe the job and what kinds of things this would entail. She had to admit that she was a little bit scared if she did decide to say yes to the job. She was always not thinking that she had the ability to do important and hard things. She was trying really really hard to not let this show to him because she thought that if it did that maybe it would scared him away. That was the last thing that she wanted to do right now. She loved the fact that this job could be something that would make her feel really good about herself and her abilities.

She wouldn't decide at this exact point in time if she would accept the job or not. She needed to take some time. She loved this cute little banter game that they kept having back and forth. "First of all yes I would like to interview with you and second of all why would I have to request off work tomorrow? Hmm..?" She asked smiling.

BigMike

As they sit talking, Mike gets a kick out of watching Sydney as she blushes.  He now knows that she too must feel something is blossoming between the two of them.  Two people who met less than 3 hours ago,but had a definite bond already.  He can't help but smile as he comes to understand that she probably feels the same way.

"I'm glad that you want to take some time to think about this Sydney.  It's a huge decision, so you do need time to think.  Take all the time you need."

Now he looks at her, with an obviously over dramatic serious look on his face.  "Now about you calling off work tomorrow.  That is only because the extremely nice boss is so anxious to interview you in depth.  He is very certain that he want's you on board,  but he does have a very strict protocol  he follows, especially when it involves a stunningly beautiful addition to the company as yourself" he says without missing a beat.  "Plus, he is very likely to offer some immediate one on one tutoring.  He's funny that way" Mike says, flashing a big smile and offering a wink of the eye.

AAA111

As he begins to talk about himself being this amazing super cool boss she just shakes her head as she laughs at him. Even though she has not known him very long she can tell that he is not at all a cocky person but that he instead plays it off as if he is. She smiles knowing that her feelings for him run deeper than she could have ever thought possible.

"I'm definitely going to take the time to make the best decision that I can possibly. Thank you for being so understanding about everything."

She notices her very serious dramatic face and she just smiles thinking how absolutely adorable he is. "Well I only work from 12-6 tomorrow so technically I wouldn't have to call off and I could still do that interview. A very strict protocol huh? And what exactly is this "strict" protocol as you call it. She loves the banter and flirting that they give back and forth. Normally she is not the type that normally keeps this banter going but he is so good at it and she is enjoy so she keeps it going.

BigMike

Mike nods in agreement as she tells him she'll take her time in making a decision.  '"I'm glad you  feel that way Sydney. It shows me that you do want to make the right decisions.  That quality will be very useful to you in the business world someday.  It may be old fashioned to some, but that is why I'm where I am today.  I  think about all my decisions and not only how they may affect me, but all others involved as well. "

Mike can see that she is playing along with his little sham...and he loves it! "Why not keep it going" he thinks to himself.  "See how it works out."

He once again brings the serious look to his face, and says..."Well, let's just say that it's a very personal interview.  This guy does have a strict protocol, but it's very unorthodox to say the least.  Why he's even been known to conduct this interview over the course of 2 or 3 days!  He loves to throw in surprises, just to see how people react.  You just never know what you'll get...much like in the business world.  He must make sure that anyone who works with him can handle things like that.  There is certainly no structure in his interviews, that's for certain.!"

Mike flashes a quick smile and continues. "So I would suggest you go ahead and call off tomorrow.  I think it would be VERY beneficial." he says with a wink.  "VERY beneficial!"

AAA111

She nods as she smiles at him. "Yeah well I think it is one of those decisions that you can't not hope into lightly. I want the decision to be made correctly and I feel like I need time in order to make sure the decision that I make is the right one for me. I have always been like that my entire life. " She nods.

She loves this little back and forth game that they continue to play and she does not want it to end.

She laughs as he tells her about the "interview". She looks at him thinking how cute and adorable he is. "Oh really now..2 or 3 days. Hmm I don't know if I can get 2 or 3 days off of work for this interview. Hm this guy kind of sounds a little bit how shall we say it "special." She says as she gives him a cute little wink. "Well no structure..Hmm I don't know if this will work since I am the kind of girl that needs to have lots of structure."

She nods. "Oh you would suggest I call off of work huh. Hmmm that is quite a propsotion, Mike. Beneficial. Your lucky you are so cute or else I would have been gone hours ago." She says as she blushes.

BigMike

When she laughs, Mike can't help but feel good.  She is so beautiful,but when she smiles, he thinks she just goes off the charts.  But for the first time  in his life, it seems to be so much more than that.  She actually makes him feel good about everything.  It seems like nothing else matter now.  If he didn't feel these things himself, he would think it was a scene from a movie, or a chapter in a romance novel.  But it was much more  than that, much more personal and real.

Mike can't help but look at her when she talks, or when she doesn't talk for that matter.  Her eyes, her smile, the way her nose crinkles when she laughs, hell, even the laugh itself drives him crazy.  He catches himself staring, and quickly glances at his watch, hoping she hasn't noticed his eyes.

"Sydney, I don't know if you can afford NOT to take the time off for this interview.  You don't look like the type who would not at least give your all to find out what it's all about.  And in the 10+ more years I've been around that you, I've learned that structure is waaaaay over rated" he says while putting emphasis in his voice and gesturing with his arms.  "When there's too much structure, you tend to lose yourself sometimes.  And I would certainly hate to lose you."  He reaches over and playfully kisses her cheek.

"Wow, did I really do that?" Mike says, half way out loud, half way under his breath. He surprised himself even.  But it felt so right on the inside. He gazes into her eyes, anxiously awaiting her reply.

AAA111

Sydney looks at Mike as she smiles at him. Gosh he is so cute and sweet and absolutely amazing. She looks at him wondering to herself how exactly someone could have dumped him and left him. She tries to grasp her idea around the idea but she can not understand it at all. She loves the way he is able to flirt back and forth with her and how he always makes her smile.

She sighs as she looks at him wanting to say yes at this current moment. She trusts this guy and she does not think that he would ever do something that would hurt her. She smiles as she grabs her phone out of her purse and begins to send a text message to your boss. "Hey it's Sydney I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to make it into week tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. I should be in on Monday. Thanks. Have a good weekend" And she clicks send.

She looked at him and nodded. "Yes you are very right. I'm the kind of girl that has to give me all at all times. I always try as hard as I can. I always put my heart and everything out there so maybe that is why I got hurt like I did. But I know nothing else and honestly I do not regret it at all. I'm trying to get away from the structure but it is hard I will admit. SO that is why I just texted my boss and told her that I need to request tomorrow and the next two days off. I'm putting it all on the line."

As he kissed her on the cheek she smiled as she heard him say wow did I really do that. "Yes you did just do that and thanks." She smiles as she drinks some of her drink smiling wide.

BigMike

Mike is just so amazed that things are going so well at this point.  He looks at her as she's talking, admiring her with each word. From head to toe,she has to be the most perfect woman he has ever seen.  "What kind of idiot would ever spend 3 years with her, and then drop her?"  he asks himself.  "How anyone could be so stupid is beyond me."  If there was ever a perfect woman for Mike, this was her.  He knew it.

"Thanks so much for that Sydney.  I'm so glad you decided to do something to help yourself for a change. Now, it looks like you awesome boss in waiting, has some work to do" he says with a wink.  "So, now for the first question of the interview process...where in the world can we go and get a bite to eat at this hour?  I know it seems like we've only been talking a little bit, but we have missed dinner!  Time does fly when you're having fun, but my belly is feeling a bit neglected at this point.  So, do you know of any nice, quiet places we can go and have a bit of privacy?"

Mike takes her hand, looks at her again, and says..."Thank you Sydney.  Thank you for making me smile tonight.  It has been wonderful, you have been wonderful. You are so awesome!  Why that rat of an ex of yours would ever break up with you is beyond me.  But you know what?  I'm glad he did"  Mike then leans in and gently kisses her on the lips.

AAA111

She smiles at him thinking that she never ever thought that in a million years she would met a guy like him at a bar. He was such a sweet, caring, cute, amazing guy. "How and why in the hell would a girl dump him like that. I can not even begin to grasp the idea of something like that" She says to herself.

"Your welcome but more importantly thank you very much for the job offer. I'm doing this for me and trying to make a new change in my life after everything that has happened. Hmm first question is very hard" She says sarcastically. "Well there is a little diner just down the road that is about until 1 or 2 in the morning. It is pretty quiet there at night." She says as she looks at him.

She caresses his hand. "No thank you for making me so happy. The happiest I have been in a very very long time, Mike. You are such an amazing guy but I do not understand how some girl can dump you. But now your available and thats a good thing." She said blushing as he kissed her.

BigMike

"Hmmm, a little diner sounds like the perfect place" he says while admiring her.  "What do you say we head on down there where we can start the interview process" he says with a playful wink.

To know that she feels the same way he does is such a relief to Mike.  He sits and looks at her as she rubs his had.  As they are gazing into each others eyes, Mike feels a happiness he has never felt before.  He quietly says, "Sydney,  I would honestly do anything to make you happy.  You have made me feel like I've never felt before.  And I have to say I like it."

Mike reaches up with his hand, putting it behind her neck as he leans in.  Then as he looks into her eyes, he leans in and kisses her again, this time with a bit more feeling behind it.  He moves closer in as Sydney seems to enjoy it as much as he.  Then with a quick glance and smile,he says..."What do you say we head down to the diner?"

AAA111

She smiles and nods at him as she stands up and grabs her purse. She sets it down on her seat as she puts her jacket on. "Yeah it is a pretty nice place. Good food and the people are pretty cool. " She smiles as she smiles at him.

As he tells her how happy she makes him, she smiles knowing that is something she didn't think she would ever be able to give to anyone but she likes that she is able to do something without even trying. "Well I love the fact that you would say something so sweet and amazing. I have a secret to tell you. " She says whispering as she leans in close. "I like you..like ALOT"

She smiles wide as he kisses her again. She loves the way that their lips feel against one another. She looks up at him after the kiss has ended but then she buries her face in his shirt becoming shy again. "Yeah I think that sounds good to me. It is only about a 5-10 minute walk."

BigMike

As Sydney buries her face in his shirt, Mike wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer.  "And Sydney, I like you a lot as well" he says as he holds her tightly.  He holds onto her, not wanting to let her go, replaying those words again in his mind.  "She does feel the same" he says to himself.  A smile crosses his face as he looks down at her blushing face.  He bends down and kisses her again.  "Sydney, you are absolutely adorable,"

He then helps her with her jacket, and sees a look of surprise on her face.  "What is it" he asks.  Smiling he continues, "Haven't you ever had someone do that for you?  'Well,  you might as well get used to it' he says playfully.  Because I'm going to  treat you like a woman should be treated...like a Princess."  He smiles at her, takes hold of her hand, and gently kisses it.  "Shall we retire to the diner m'lady he says" before breaking out in laughter.

He thinks to himself..."That is so lame! But I don't care. As long as I'm with her,  nothing else matters."

AAA111

She absolutely is loving the way that he talks to her and treats her. She smiles wide as he tells her that he likes her a lot too. That really meant a lot to her and she was glad that he felt the same way too. She looks up at him thinking to herself "I wonder where WE are going to go from here. I hope tonight is not just a one time thing and that I will see him again."

She has that surprise look on her face because a guy helping her out with things like that is not something she has ever had happen to her. She shakes her head. "Nope. Nobody has ever helped me but on my jacket before other than my mom and dad when I was real little. " She says laughing and giggling.

"I like the fact that you would say something so sweet and caring. I like that you think I should be treated like a Princess. I like you." She smiles as she nods. "Your so freaking cute." She hopes she is not being too forward but she grabs his hand as she wraps her hands in his hands wanting to feel safe with again but knowing she already does.

BigMike

Mike smiles again as Sydney takes his hand.  He looks at her as they make their way outside, still amazed at what has happened in just a few short hours.  Amazed that such a wonderful woman has entered his life.  Amazed that he feels the way he does, but  even more amazed that she seems to feel the same way. As they begin the walk, he stops, as the urge is so overpowering.  He knows it may be a bit unorthodox, but again, doesn't care.

He looks into her big blue eyes, and says..."Sydney, forgive me if this seems a bit out of line, but I have to tell you something."  Still holding her hands, he just blurts it out.  "Sydney, I think I'm falling in love with you."  With that said, he pulls her close to him, bends down and begins to kiss her with more passion than he has ever felt.  As their lips join, new hope now blazes throughout his body. Could it be that his dreams have finally come true?

He continues to kiss her, holding her tightly, hoping against all hope that  she doesn't run away.

AAA111

She smiles as they walk out the bar together. This whole thing happening with Mike was something that she never thought would happen. Really who would think they you would meet a guy who is 10 years older than you in a bar that you are slowly starting to fall for? Sydney definitely didn't think it could happen to her but she was glad that it did.

She smiles as she gets eye contact with him and as he tells her that he is slowly falling in love with her. She loves that he can be so open and tell her something like that. No one has ever told her that they loved her so this is definitely something different. "I think I'm beginning to fall in love with you too." She says smiling as she kisses him back.

She puts her arms around him hugging him tightly.

BigMike

As they stand there, embracing each other tightly, Mike feels so at ease.  He is now truly happy, and nothing else matters at all.  He can't even hear the sounds of the city around him right now.  It's as if he and Sydney are the only two people around.  Yes, he's falling in love,and he doesn't care who knows  it.  For a couple of minutes they stand there as one.  The feel  of her body against his is heaven to him.

Finally, he pulls back and kisses her on the cheek.  He looks at her and begins to talk.  "Sydney,  what do you say we forget the diner?  i know we're both starving, but  why don't we just go back to my hotel, order some room service, and get to know each other some more.  Oh, and continue the interview also" he says with a wink.  They have great food, and after all, it is only across the street.  And don't forget, I'm an old man here...that walk might do me in!" 

Mike playfully hugs Sydney saying..."So, sound like a good plan to you?"

AAA111

She smiles as she rests in the comfort of his arms. She feels really comfortable and safe with him. She has been in 2 different relationships that she did not feel very comfortable in but they took 2 years to get out of. She wanted to be with him right now and that was the big big difference. She forgot anything else was happening around her..

She kisses his cheek as she holds his hand. She looks at her watch noticing that the time is 10:45. As he talked about the plans for the night she groaned in frustration. The plans sounded really fine and nice but she knew that she would not be able to do so. "I can't be out late tonight. No it is not the job. I'm still living at home with my mom and dad and surprisingly I have a 1:00 a.m. curfew. Plus I don't know if it is such a good idea to be alone with you." She says hoping that he does not talk that the wrong way. She looks down at the ground, which she usually does when she is mad, sad, or scared.

She laughs. "No your not old. Just mature..well kinda." She laughs.

AAA111

Ps: (I was also wondering if u would be interested in starting another to with me in addition to this one. If so we can discuss details in the requests room. Let me know :-) )

BigMike

Mike felt so happy as they stood there, hugging and holding hands.  But then, he noticed as she looked at her watch and let out a moan.  He felt as if someone had punched him in the gut.  He began to wonder if he had pushed it a little bit too much this time.  That is one of his worst attributes, and it looks as if this time it may have finally caught up with him.  "How could I have been so stupid" he thinks to himself as he braces himself for the let down. "Stupid stupid stupid!"

He looks into her eyes as she tells him about living with her parents.  He understands her plight of course, but he's still angry at himself for being so aggressive this time.  He smiles and nods in understanding.  "I understand that Sydney, I really do.  I know that with such a beautiful daughter as yourself, that your parents must worry about you all the time.  I have no choice but to follow those rules, and I think you should too. No matter how amazing things are progressing between us, I'm still a bit old-fashioned in some ways i guess, and I wouldn't dare ask you to do anything that would in anyway jeopardize your home life."

But then, he heard the words, "Plus I don't know if it's such a good idea to be alone with you", another punch in his gut.  And when she looked at the ground he couldn't help but think he had really screwed things up.  It's funny how he could take what seemed to be the most amazing thing to have ever happened in  his life, and with a few words blow it all to hell.

He really didn't know what to say now.  Deep down inside, he knew that it was probably a very bad idea to even suggest such a thing, even if his intentions we honorable.  And they were.  He suddenly felt so bad about what he had done, what he had said and suggested to Sydney.  Was there even anything he could say or do at this point to make things better?  With these thoughts running through his head, he then realized that yes, he had to say something to repair this.  If anyone was ever worth fighting for, it was Sydney.

He did feel a little bit better when she joked with him about being mature, but still, he couldn't help but feel that he had screwed things up.  He returned he laugh with his own, saying.."Thanks....I think", then gave her a big nervous smile.

He takes a deep breath, and then begins. "Sydney, I really do understand about your folks, and I'm ok with it.  But something else you said made me realize that maybe I've been a little bit over the edge here, and I want to first apologize for that."

PS....(Sure, I wold definitely be interested in starting another with you.  Just let me know. Look forward to talking about it.

AAA111

She looks at him in the eyes as she realizes that he is hurt. She can see the hurt that is in his eyes and she hates that she could do something like that to him. She doesn't want him to be hurt EVER especially because since he was such a good guy to her. She didn't want him to feel hurt, sad, or mad at himself. Nothing that happened tonight was his fault.

She grabs his hands as she holds his hands. "Thank you for understanding the living situation with my parents. Yes they are very protective of me especially my Dad. I'm his little girl so he is very protective. He wanted the curfew at 10:00 pm but I was able to talk him out of that and get it extended another 4 hours. He has always been very super protective of me. I'm his only daughter, well only child, so he makes sure that I am safe and protected. He is still very pissed and mad about my last relationship. He swears he will NEVER let that happen to me again. He will make sure the nice guy I date is okay with him." She shrugs hoping that making comments like that won't scare him away.

She knew that right after she had said "Plus I don't know if it's such a good idea to be alone with you" that she had messed up BIG TIME. She is horrible with expressing her feelings and at this current moment in time it was clearly evident. She felt like she needed to explain to him where her head was at. She really liked this guy and she felt like she had screwed up everything with just one comment.

She helds his hands in her hands as she looked deep into his eyes and shook her head. "No don't you dare apologize. I'm the one that needs to be apologize. I'm sorry for saying that comment like I did. I didn't mean it as I'm scared to be alone with you. I meant it as I don't want you to think that I'm the kind of girl that opens her legs for anyone. I'm not that kind of girl. I'm really not." She didn't want to tell him that she was the old-fashioned type of girl that was saving herself for her future husband. She was very very old-fashioned when it came to dating. She liked being treated like the princess and all that cutesy stuff. No guy ever did that for her though. She said as she looked at him. "And as far as looking down at the ground I do that because I get really nervous and I guess that is how I show it. "

She smiles as she stroked his cheek.
(P.S- I will post ideas in an non-adult roleplay request room called "new roleplay ideas. Let me know.

BigMike

Mike smiles at her as she explains her situation to him.  He does understand all she is saying.  And that is why he likes her so much.  They think so much alike, that it's almost scary.  "I appreciate all you've said Sydney. I understand where you are coming from.  I'm an old-fashioned type of guy in many ways, and I think that you're an old-fashioned girl too.  I think that's par of why we've been able to connect so well.  But Sydney, I have to apologize to you.  I really do. 

I am so sorry to have even hinted to you that the only reason I wanted you to come to my room was to seduce you.  That is far from the truth Sydney."

"Not saying I didn't think about it" he says while blushing, but that wasn't my intention at all.  I just wanted to spend some time alone with you so I could get to know the most wonderful girl I've ever met a little more.  Was it a bad idea?  Probably so given that we're talking about it now.  But you know what?  I'd probably do it again in the same circumstances.   Sydney, I like you.  Like I said, I think I'm falling in love with you.  And it makes me so happy.  And I want you to be happy.  And that's why I have to apologize to you. I was way to aggressive, and it may have appeared that I  only wanted you in my room for one reason only.  And for that, I'm so sorry.  I hope you can understand and that you'll accept my apology.

If you still want to, why don't we go down to the diner.  I so much hope you still want to, but I'll understand if you don't.  Not sure I'd want to be around me either at this point.  So what do you think?"

AAA111

As he explains to her how he feels about everything she looks up at him smiling clearly very very happy about meeting him. She puts her finger to his lips. "Shhh. Just stop okay. Please do not apologize to me because you have no need to apologize at all. You did absolutely nothing wrong. I'm just being the typical overdramatic girl. I know that you are not that guy. You are an absolutely amazing guy."

"Well of course you thought about it because it is only natural. But the difference is that you are not pushing it on me. I know that all that you wanted to do was to spend some time getting to know me a little bit better and no it was not a bad idea at all. I really appreciate you for wanting to do something like that and I feel the same way other than the hotel room thing. I like you too Mike. I like you ALOT. I'm starting to fall in love with you. Just so you know I'm the kind of girl that falls very easily for a guy. It really does not take much to get to that point. I wear my heart on my sleeve if you could not tell already. Of course I understand and I guess if you feel the need to apologize then yes I do forgive you."

She nods as she looks up at him. "Yes I would very much like to go down to the diner and get to know you a little bit better. I love being around you cutie." She smiles as she blushes.