News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I need more games :)

Started by Faolan, January 26, 2006, 04:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faolan

I need to get at least a couple more games started as a few of my others have dropped off lately. I am willing to write from any perspective though I'm not a fan of male/male coupling. As far as site limitations go I am open to anything else besides human waste.

These are being cross posted in players wanted and One Shots.

Some specific ideas that trip my trigger lately; In all of them I could play either role.

1)  Handsome young man who's never been with a girl is in the hospital recovering from surgery but needs help doing various things from his nurse, who just happens to be very pretty. Could be older woman nurse or could be cute young candy striper. I'm open.

2)  Young maid hired by rich older(mid 30's) man to keep his house in clean working order and to by food for his kitchen, occasionally cooking for him as well. She is a live-in and also gets paid a decent salary as well.

3)  Cheerleader has a crush on her best friend's father and is determined that he'll be her first. What she doesn't realize is that his wife likes girls too and has been noticing the teen's attention to her husband. Could be three players. Could be two trading off the role of the Wife.

4)  Runaway finaly gets to Hollywood with the dream of becoming an actress but falls into the trap that many young girls fall into when they arrive. Soon she is penniless and rent is due. She can either try to convince her landlord to let her pay her rent some other way or she can call the number on this business card from a greasy guys who says she looked hot and he wants to take pictures of her. She's resisted up until now becuase she knows what kind of pictures he wants, but now she's desperate.