The Paradise ~Wild West Brothel~ Interest Check

Started by Lady Lunarius, June 18, 2016, 10:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Lynnie

Nah my work, they went almost out of their way to make me happy including keeping me away from the school agers until it was absolutely nessacry that I be in there. No field trips for me for a while to help lower my stress and they need me for cleaning as we have our level 3 Path to Quality inspection on the 30th.

Now on a brighter note, I am starting to post!

Also Black, Luna I Love you both but we need a chatter box thread.

Black Howling

Quote from: Lynnie on June 24, 2016, 08:30:02 PM
Nah my work, they went almost out of their way to make me happy including keeping me away from the school agers until it was absolutely nessacry that I be in there. No field trips for me for a while to help lower my stress and they need me for cleaning as we have our level 3 Path to Quality inspection on the 30th.

Now on a brighter note, I am starting to post!

Also Black, Luna I Love you both but we need a chatter box thread.

You mean This Thread?

Luna, we need them Links working I think.....

EDIT: Actually, all the ones in the interest check do work. >_>

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on June 24, 2016, 08:41:49 PM
You mean This Thread?

Luna, we need them Links working I think.....

EDIT: Actually, all the ones in the interest check do work. >_>

Yeah its the Game Info ones I need to fix. :P
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

CaptainErotica

Caitlin

Definitely! The town is filling up quite nicely, but there are so many positions that are still open for both citizens, prostitutes, outsiders, etc.

I think we could easily fit a 100 people in the game and it wouldn't feel too crowded. :P

(Although we do need a couple more threads in that case.)

If you have something particular in mind, then post it here and we can probably tell if it's in the game already or not, or feel free to check out the approved character sheets.

CaptainErotica

I'll work on something when I wake up. I'm thinking maybe a piano is player at the whore house. Or maybe a photographer/ journalist.

ladyelizabeth

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on June 24, 2016, 02:01:14 PM
*Snort*

see...this just reminds me of all the ways our minds work way too much like each other
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on June 25, 2016, 01:05:09 PM
see...this just reminds me of all the ways our minds work way too much like each other

They are good minds like that :P

|

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: CaptainErotica on June 25, 2016, 09:56:43 AM
Is there still room for this?

Of course darlin, please feel free to check out our Info thread to see what characters are already in and what you'd like to do. Feel free to pm either myself or Black Howling if you have any questions. <3
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Caitlin

The game is filling up quite nicely, but we're still missing key characters like a bank director and such. It would be fun to see even more people join. ;D

GnothiSeauton

As soon as I get internet at my new place, I plan on trying to put something together for here.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 03, 2016, 11:38:57 PM
As soon as I get internet at my new place, I plan on trying to put something together for here.

*waves at the Gnothi* YAY!

|

Caitlin

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 03, 2016, 11:38:57 PM
I'm looking forward to it already. ^_^

Good luck with setting up your new place!

GnothiSeauton

Is there a type of character or specific character that's needed?
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

MistressofPen

Hi.  I'm interested in this if there are still openings.  And, if there are, is there any role in particular that you want or need filled?

Caitlin

Hi you two! The game is always open to more people. :)

The character sheets are here, they give a an overview of what functions are currently taken.

There is so much that we don't have that it's probably easier to list what we do have;
- doctor
- priest
- saloon owner
- bartenders
- saloon dancer
- brothel ma'am
- prostitutes
- bounty hunters
- general shop owner
- sheriff
- deputy
- brothel bodyguards
- ranch owner
- ranch daughter
- gun shop owner

I may have forgotten about one or two, but if you have an idea and it's not on that list then go for it, otherwise check with the admins to see if they can use somebody else in that opening. :-)

I think there is always a need for more prostitutes, although we do have like 4 - 5 girls so far.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Caitlin on July 12, 2016, 11:43:30 PM
Hi you two! The game is always open to more people. :)

The character sheets are here, they give a an overview of what functions are currently taken.

There is so much that we don't have that it's probably easier to list what we do have;
- doctor
- priest
- saloon owner
- bartenders
- saloon dancer
- brothel ma'am
- prostitutes
- bounty hunters
- general shop owner
- sheriff
- deputy
- brothel bodyguards
- ranch owner
- ranch daughter
- gun shop owner

I may have forgotten about one or two, but if you have an idea and it's not on that list then go for it, otherwise check with the admins to see if they can use somebody else in that opening. :-)

I think there is always a need for more prostitutes, although we do have like 4 - 5 girls so far.

Don't forget "Sheriff's daughter (and all around pain in the ass.)"

|

Relikai

Relikai

Quote from: Caitlin on July 13, 2016, 03:39:13 AM
yep!

It seems like a Wild West setting, do foreigners, or Asians(Japanese) playable characters here ?

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 12, 2016, 09:12:54 PM
Is there a type of character or specific character that's needed?

Not that I can think of right off. Honestly, we have several business owners, law enforcement and otherwise general drifters and people in. I'd say make what you want.

Quote from: MistressofPen on July 12, 2016, 11:26:52 PM
Hi.  I'm interested in this if there are still openings.  And, if there are, is there any role in particular that you want or need filled?

Pretty similar to what Caitlin said, though I can't think of a roll we have a definite 'need' of. There's always more room for whores, and in general as he mentioned we're pretty much always recruiting. The constant recruitment is actually tied to story since there are soo many drifters that come and go in this genre.

Quote from: Relikai on July 13, 2016, 03:42:15 AM
It seems like a Wild West setting, do foreigners, or Asians(Japanese) playable characters here ?

The time is 1871, that'd be nine years before Japanese immigration became much of a thing in the US. Chinese Immigration had gone on for years before that and were desired by the government for labor and other trades, but is beginning to come under fire do to the mixed feelings about opium across the country. At-least, that's what any research I've done on the subject shows.

That said, I'd lean toward no on a Japanese character, since they'd be rare at this time and it'd be unfair to allow them but place a limit. On the other hand, we have one Chinese character in the game already, and with the heavy immigration from China I don't see a reason why we couldn't have more of those.

Relikai

Name: Su Zheng Yi "Cherry"

Personality: On first glance, Zheng Yi seems to belong more to a brothel than a general store. She was picked up by the previous owner, who left the town for some reason, leaving the shop to her care. Zheng Yi is meticulous, careful with her work and extremely focused. She does have some pride which could rub off others the wrong way, and treats her fellow countryfolk with some discontent, believing that they were in America to steal her chance at striking gold. Despite her modest upbringing, Zheng Yi understands English and Mandarin, and is able to speak fluently in the language.

Zheng Yi likes to think that she has a strong moral character, keeping her virginity during the trip across the Pacific despite lecherous stares from multiple men. Despite that, Zheng Yi dares to use her body to seduce men in order to advance her position, something which may or may not be a good thing, since she might get carried away into a pit deeper than she anticipated...

Appearance: Short dark reddish hair, stands at 164cm and weighs 50kg. Her bust is well curved and when one places hands on her bottom, the feeling would be one of a rock solid butt. She often wears loose fitting shirts which exposes her cleavage a little, a small cap and pants.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Position In Town: General Shop Owner
Face Claim: Kong XiaoYin
On/Off:
Offs - Excessive violence, Scat, Toilet Stuff. Others is alright, discuss thru PM if unsure.
Ons - Non-con, Hardcore, Dry, Multiple Partners.

GnothiSeauton

Thinking about doing an older make character, if I can find the right concept in my mind.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 13, 2016, 06:57:56 AM
Thinking about doing an older make character, if I can find the right concept in my mind.

Well if you need plottage, hit me up. I got all sorts of ideas in my head... in fact, you might be getting a message soon cause  I think I just got one.