Inn of the Fragmented Crossroads

Started by Mayakterra, March 10, 2011, 11:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayakterra

Basically its an Inn in some strange dimension.

Any character you want from any place, time, or setting you want finds themselves stranded here. Free form RP with anybody else who may have wandered to this inn.

Basically its an exercise in creativity, its a blank slate to tell the story of your character through interactions with others. Like a general chat with no character limits :P

Fire away.

sazzie

Sazzie walks into the almost empty inn and smirks at the owner's business progress. "So this is daddy's little idea of being safe," she thinks to herself. Sazzie shrugs and sits down on a near by sofa and awaits to be accompanied by someone. "Well, he didn't say I had to stay on the down low here," she whispers to herself and slouches on the couch staring at people with boredom.

xerxes

I lift my head over and look to other side of bar for a fresh arrival. "Where did she come from", i think at myself. I wave to the bartender and order another drink, while looking toward a newbie.

sazzie

Sazzie looks toward the man standing by the bar, then quickly looks away. "Hopefully he's not too much of a creep," she mumbles to herself. She then slouches further into the couch.

xerxes

I smile a bit as I see her insecurity. I stand up and start walking towards sazzie.

sazzie

"Alright this whole keep it on the down low has gone a bit too far." Sazzie thinks to herself as she quickly grabs a magazine to hide behind as the man approaches her.

xerxes

As i walk to the sofa, i grab a magazine and gently move it away from your face. "It is little dangerous for a girl to be out here on her own. May I join you?"

-----You describe me as you see me from the sofa----

sazzie

Sazzie blushes, then sighs in relief when she notices that its just a soft faced looking man with bright green eyes and mahogney brown hair.

"I suppose you can," she says to the man and scoots over for him.

xerxes

"My name is Job. I am a chief of a local military that controls the crossroads. What brought you to this place..." wainting for you to tell me your name.

sazzie

Holds her hand out to Job,
"Job...Interesting," smiles slightly as she shakes his hand
"You can call me Sazzie, or Sazz for short, and as for why i'm here, you don't need to worry about that,"
Crosses her legs and leans away.

xerxes

"Sazzie you say. Oh yes. The patrol checked you out yesterday. You are here with your father am I correct?"

sazzie

Sazzie looks Job straight in the eyes, but all she sees is was an innocent question.
"I was with him, he uh...Left me here actually," she looks down at her hands.
"Do you need something from him?"

xerxes

"No. I have something for him." Looks around "This place is not safe for such a conversation. Mostly this people are traders...of sort." I stand up. "Will you please walk with me?"

sazzie

Sazzie begins to wonder if she's here just to be her Dad's messenger, like usual. She sighs and stares at him in the eyes again.
"Well, I don't have anything else better to do, so I suppose I can," she crosses her arms and stands up next to Job, who is nearly a head taller then she is.

xerxes

"We shall be on our way then"

We walk outside the inn and sit into a small steam-punk military glider. We take off.

"Your father and i have been friends since i was ten. I was running errands for him here, round the crossroads. He never told me he has a daughter. You are not much younger than me. Do you perhaps know where he is?"

sazzie

I grab the pink crystal necklace dangling around my neck and rub it gently with my fingers.

"I don't know where he is exactly, but he shouldn't be too far away,"
I look down at the crystal and frown at him.

OOC: I'm going to start saying "I" instead of "Sazzie" I forgot what person that is in. 3rd?

xerxes

"Is this a communication crystal Sazz? If so it won't work at the crossroads. The magnetic field is too strong."

OOC:ok, yes it is 3rd.

sazzie

"Well then yes, it was a communication crystal," Laughs at myself at the stupidity of bringing it with.
"So it's true then...Magic doesn't work across the boundry of the fragmented crossroads...Lovely."
I lean back and close my eyes.

xerxes

"Worry not. Your dad will come to the barracks."

I say to myself "I hope".

sazzie

"Well, is that where we are heading, he told me to stay put though, so hopefully he'd come back?"
I then sigh, remembering something else he added.
"But then he did say his next re-location is over 1,000 miles away..."
I look swiftly up at Job then pull out my switchblade on my belt and hold it up to Job's neck.
"Actually, who the fuck are you? What's my Dads real name?"

xerxes

I smile. "Slidron Jacob Feather III" i say totaly relaxed. He is a trader. "he owns a private company SJF 3K. Am I correct?"

sazzie

I get closer to Job's face and ask, "Alright Mr. Job, you may know his name, or what he does...But how is it such a convenience that we ended up in the same run down inn this afternoon?" Pokes the knife in his neck a little harder.

xerxes

"It's corporal Job. I don't like people calling me Mister. No convenience. I'm in the bar every day. It's a good place to get latest intel. Cheap. Your dad knows that."

I try to gently push your hand away.

sazzie

My facial expression lightens up a little and I lean away, taking the knife off Job's neck.
"Good answer. I'm sorry though. I had a different description of a boy named Job that my father used to always talk about," I frown,
"He says you have a noticeable scar somewhere on your body, and I see none."

xerxes

"heh" i smile. "the advances of medicine. I had it removed a while ago. Sli told ou bout me?"

We approach a heavy guarded military base. "This are our HQ. and there is your father's glider in the corner." I point to the NE part of the base.