Not Your Normal Harem Show V3.0 - Now a Big Game! - Characters still considered

Started by Top Cat, April 07, 2017, 02:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken

I'm also looking for people interested in roles with Codenames for the Rivals staff.

Lord Ifrit
Lawyer

Mistress Okami
'Housekeeper'

Lady Cucaboora
Maid

Ershin

Character name: Alexandra Diego
Nickname (if any): "Silver Bullet" (racing name)
Race: Centaur
Job/Role: Chauffeur / carriage "driver" (part time race horse)

Sexual Orientation: Straight, bi-curious
Sexual Experience: None, virgin
Sexual Preferences: Unknown, but likely non/dubious con to start her off
Sexual "Offs": Scat, gore, vore

Basic personality:
Alexandra is a perpetual runner up, having never taken a gold in any official race against her peers, though she takes pride in the fact that she has yet to fall behind third place, usually taking home silver or bronze trophies for the old master when he permitted her to endulge in her hobby.
When working at the mansion she pulls a carriage should anyone wish to travel in true style rather than cheat in one of those smog producing cars that dare to advertise horsepower. She's competitive with a need for speed which is why she's allowed to participate in races despite never winning as it allows her to blow off steam, as a carriage ride can be dangerous when her mind wanders and she forgets there's someone behind her.
She can at times be seen pulling carts around the grounds filled with weights as pert of her exercise routine.

A description of your character:

Character name: Fiona of the Western Plains
Nickname: Fi

Race: Bovine

Job/Role: Milkmaid

Sexual Orientation: Omnisexual
Sexual Experience: Very much so
Sexual Preferences: Lactation, non/dubious-con, impregnation (self or "helping" others have a happy accident), dom/sub/switch, shorter partners
Sexual "Offs":  Scat, gore, vore, overly muscular partners

Basic personality:
Fi isn't someone you'd describe as the most cunning of bovines and can be tricked or manipulated into awkward positions, however she is one of the more intelligent of her species in other regards, able to cite productivity values of (for example) milk and how they may be improved, and she's often reading when not on duty. While normally she's rather abrasive and dominant, while hooked up to a milking machine or being milked by another she's meek, soft and submissive.

A description of your character: Standing at 6'8" Fiona is a fairly tall slab of beef hailing from the Western Plains, where her people tend to roam in a semi-nomadic lifestyle. Very few ever settle down as Fiona did, though when they do it's mostly as dairy cows.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Ershin

Quote from: Top Cat on June 18, 2017, 04:01:40 AM
Ershin: Both characters are approved. Welcome back. =^_^=
Thanks.
In all likelihood I doubt either of these will have complaints about looking too young :)
Still miss that catboy maid concept but I was never able to find any face claims (or artwork thereof) that wouldn't have gotten flagged.

Idlewyld

Character name: Tamara Haverford
Nickname (if any): Goes by Tommi Ford for right now
Race: Human
Job/Role: Maid/Undercover Reporter

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Sexual Experience: Some - Three Times in College with the Wrong People. She's certainly willing to do what it takes to get the story, even if it's that
Sexual Preferences: Not really sure what she wants at this point, but she tends to be more submissive in bed
Sexual "Offs": Bathroom stuff

Basic personality: Tommi is nosy and a bit pushy, but she's going to at least try to hide that under the bed as she works undercover, pretending to be the "perfect" maid

A description of your character: Tommi is a scion of a wealthy family and probably could have anything she wants. But what she wants is a journalism career and she wants it to be earned, not just given to her. To that end, she's devoted herself to finding scoops - sometimes successful sometimes not. But what worked as a school reporter at university doesn't necessarily translate to the real world, and now that she's managed to push her way onto the staff of The Wand - one of the region's most influential papers (though one with a reputation), she knows she needs to go bigger. To that end, she's trying to insert herself into the most mysterious households on the upper crust - namely that of the Winterbilt's. Time will tell if this was a good idea, or if Tommi has bitten off more than she can chew.

Stella Maris

“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

We are still open to new players and new characters, especially if they add something different and interesting to the game!  ^-^
O/O / Story Seeds

Trashbo96

note. the character job isn't on here but i thought id pitch it. also, i sent a pm about it. I hope to use this character. he is very fun

Character name: Enrico Dandolo

Race: human

Job/Role: transient noble/ baronett

Sexual Orientation: straight
Sexual Experience:  he is known for not keeping it in his pants, which has got him in quite a few sticky situations.
Sexual Preferences: he loves being in love, or at least the short term rush and initial feelings. spontaneous and half dressed scenarios are desired. he has a desire to try slightly older women for their skill although his max is mid-40s. he has a very slight foot thing, not licking rather having them locked with legs around his hips or on his chest while holding a woman's legs. lastly, he will almost always "finish" inside a woman for the rush and the risk.

Basic personality: he is very proud of his name. he can seem rather cynical but at times he can be very compassionate.

A description of your character: 5'10 black wavy hair. smooth light olive skin. his eyes are a strange hazel that is just almost green. his face clearly cannot support facial hair no matter how hard he tries. he is almost always dressed rather foppish like.
Extras:  he is from Venice and hails from the ancient family the produced multiple Doge's. while they have no seat in government his father does own a very lucrative pharmaceutical company allowing them to retain ancient titles and the former vacation palace of the Doge. now here he is being sent to board with this family

Top Cat

Apologies for the slow response, Trashbo96. The game is currently on a Summer hiatus, and will be resuming in about a week.

As it is, though, I don't see how the character would fit in with the game. Without having any connection to other characters or a job at the mansion, why would he be there? And, no offense intended, but I do not think your writing style would mesh well with the established players.

I'm going to have to deny the character. I hope you can find a group game that will suit you better.
O/O / Story Seeds

Anouk Daae

snipped ~ staff
Character name: Miu Hataki
Nickname (if any): none
Race: neko

Job/Role: maid, kitchen helper

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Sexual Experience: light experimentation with boy next door, virginal
Sexual Preferences: (ooc - bondage, rape, bdsm) ic - unknown
Sexual "Offs": scat, needles, vore

Basic personality: shy and polite at first, bubbly and awkward after better acquainted

A description of your character: Miu is fresh out of high school, saving up her earnings as a maid to get an apartment in the big city next year. Still relatively young, this is her first time living out of her parents house where she hopes to learn all she can about the real world without her mother asking her where she is all the time. She's a little clumsy and will tell you point blank that the maid uniform itches, but tries her best every day to do her job well. She knows every girl around wants the heir, and who could blame them. But she's not naive enough to think he would ever look at a girl like her for more than a refill on his coffee. Even still, she loves her job and her coworkers. Taking part in the daily adventures, watching the older girls try their luck with the heir - it's all just life experience, which she's starving for. 

Top Cat

Anouk: Miu is accepted on one condition: Please don't use that pastel pink text color. It's very hard to read. =>_<=

Go ahead and add your character to the Character Index and come on by the OOC to introduce yourself and plot some character interactions. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

Trashbo96

Oh my character is boarding with the lord of this house :) he is a young lord who isnt going to inherit anything soooo being sent on travels is his lot to improove relations.