The Run-Fantasy slave-hunting game Accepting players-all sexual preferences open

Started by fireflights, January 23, 2017, 11:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firepyre

I know the theme of the game is the elves trying to repopulate their race from the brink of extinction, and breeding/getting pregnant is a big kink for some, but if it's expected to be the sole focus of the game, I think I'd rather pull out. Elves live millenia anyway. It could be decades before they even consider children - it's not like they're short on time. What I'm getting at is it's a fine backdrop, but if you want to explore a gay relationship in a society where men are pressured to reproduce, then why not? That seems plenty interesting to me too... Or how about a relationship between a pair of slaves, whose master is merely a background character?

fireflights

I plan to introduce other things to the game pyre so no it's not the ONLY reason but it's a huge factor of the plot which you knew and it is a slave hunting game. So I am trying to build the masses for even other things to be introduced into it. Also not saying they HAVE to have kids but looking for a way they can is a huge plus for if they want to is it not?

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Vlexia

Quote from: firepyre on January 30, 2017, 04:33:58 AM
I know the theme of the game is the elves trying to repopulate their race from the brink of extinction, and breeding/getting pregnant is a big kink for some, but if it's expected to be the sole focus of the game, I think I'd rather pull out.

Breeding and pregnancy being the sole focus of the game as a plot is, ironically, a turn off for me as well so you don't have to worry about that becoming the main thing.

I plan on writing on the relationships, the development, the tragedy, a lot, before my characters even have sex with their slaves.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

fireflights

OK as it states above all sexual preferences are open now well I should say all but the furries and beastiality stuff because frankly that just won't fit into this setting so I will be making note of it and I want to make it clear that no, children do not have to happen if you don't want it too, I like vlexia plan to, for my characters focus mostly on development of the characters and their relationships with their masters or slaves as well as for group whole I think we can have events of war mixed in as well. Children are not our main focus but it is allowed and I was merely talking about it because I wanted it made aware to them I could think of ways for them to fit in without worrying that they wouldn't be able to have a child should they want one.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

I realized I never added a link to the application thread which is also the character accepted thread, it's there now

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Still looking for plenty of players. We have some who are truly looking for partners here!

Livin in MD now.

Amarlo

I think I've decided to join after all. I'm going to be a little lighter on my limits, me thinks. :3 I'll start working on a character asap. In the mean time, my pm box is open to requests. The worst I can do is say no. ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

fireflights

Currently the only males in the game are Illrian and the prince, however if you don't mind making a female elf who's not going to be harsh on her slave, we do have the Futa who is played by Biles. So it's really your choice at this point :D

Livin in MD now.

Amarlo

Oh! Whoops, nvm then. I wouldn't want to needlessly stack the game with more female slaves. I don't play males or do the dominant thing. xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

fireflights

Well that's okay, as I said we have two men still, if you don't mind Illyrian who is mine, he's not cruel, never intended him to be cruel. The prince might be a little harsher lol

Livin in MD now.

Vlexia

She's saying there are two men available to choose from if you want to play a female

Quote from: fireflights on February 05, 2017, 06:29:15 PM
Currently the only males in the game are Illrian and the prince

Amarlo

Oooh! Well, hm... I don't mind harsh at all. I do have a little bit of a masochistic side to me. ::) Hm. Choices, choices... @_@

I suppose it all depends on which of the two would ultimately have me. ^^;

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

fireflights

Believe me when I say, it's most likely going to be more of which one grabs you at that point hah.

Biles prefers women, so I'm trying to find a woman to play with him/her. But I'm trying to also give interaction until I find someone to take on the Orc lovely :D

Livin in MD now.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Biles

Quote from: fireflights on February 05, 2017, 06:54:40 PMBiles prefers women, so I'm trying to find a woman to play with him/her. But I'm trying to also give interaction until I find someone to take on the Orc lovely :D
To be more accurate, female types, not just women. So if you wanted to, you could feed my orc a futa like herself, shemale, or even a twink. >:3 Either way my futa character being attracted to them would still be considered lesbonic, hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

fireflights

Right :D That's kinda what I meant but thanks for clarifying totally there Biles :D

Livin in MD now.

Norwegian One

Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Vlexia

Quote from: Norwegian One on February 12, 2017, 02:57:12 PM
I could make a character to hunt Biles', if desirable :P

Please make one and send to myself and Fireflights a CS when completed.

Unless you had any questions here to ask.

Norwegian One

Quote from: Vlexia on February 12, 2017, 03:06:20 PM
Please make one and send to myself and Fireflights a CS when completed.

Unless you had any questions here to ask.

Sent ;)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

fireflights

Nor you are totally awesome, don't think I've told you that enough :D

Livin in MD now.

Norwegian One

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Norwegian One

*is huggled and slurped* ;D

I'll see if I can get a post up already tomorrow, but for now it's bedtime for me! Night!

fireflights

Livin in MD now.