Ransom [F dom looking for M sub][EX]

Started by elfguy, April 19, 2011, 01:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

It was his first trip to Japan. After having to deal with his rich, high class, very annoying father for all of his teenage years, he finally managed to get the right contacts and enough savings to travel for a full year to the other side of the world. His father was of course furious when he learned about it, but he was already gone, and safely out of his grasp. Unfortunately, luck was against him. As the young man arrived in Tokyo, all it took was going to the wrong district, and less than a day after he arrived, a group of thugs suddenly grabbed him from behind, and knocked him out. Blind folded, locked in a car trunk, he was brought for a long time, to an unknown location. Screaming, pleading didn't help any, and only brought him punches to the stomach.

After an hour of being carried around, he was finally dropped to the hard ground, and the blind fold was removed. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he found himself in a large empty room, with modest Japanese decorations on the walls. Behind him stood the two thugs that had grabbed him, and in front of him sat a beautiful tanned, barely clothed Japanese girl, laying on the floor just a few feet away. She looked at him with a warm, confident smile, but her tone was clear and firm. "Hello pretty American boy. I know who you are, and I know your father is a rich business man. I want $1 million dollars for your release. You will call him and get me the money. If you don't, I will kill you."

For this RP I will play Jamie Chung, a ruthless Japanese gang leader, and the thug NPCs. I need someone to play the young, naive American guy. Since the story starts with his father being mad at him, it's unlikely that he will bail him out of this situation. Instead, he's going to have to improvise and deal with Jamie directly. Seduce her, convince her that you can be of use to her, try to get into some type of deal, the choice is yours. What is sure is that she will be ruthless with you, and as you delay, she will get more inclined to torture you, to get her money. She does find you cute so seducing her is an option, although it will not be easy.

Feel up to the task to deal with a ruthless yet pretty gang leader? Apply within!

----

BrokenCollar

Have been wanting to try a sub role for quite a while. Seems I found the right one, I up for it.
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.