"Garden of Eden" ~ (NC/EX)

Started by Lyrus, February 01, 2010, 05:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Wolfie

I think it would be easier to do one-on-one, because if we do it in a group thread, some might get lost seeing as others are able to post more quickly than they are.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Lyrus

True. I'm personally more in favor of multiple one-on-one as well.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Lyell

I don't mind playing either role. I was just teasing about the squeemish thing. I'd be more than happy to pair with willow.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Lyrus

Well, lets see if Willow can find a species she likes then!
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Sasha

I would think ...you would build threads based on each of the 4 worlds ..and those stranded or assigned to each world just rp's in that section. That way new additions in the future would just go to whatever world wanted to travel to ...or whatever.

Esoteric Myobi, ..Vampricprincessty.........welcome to the game .

And if Willow wants she can now pic a species from the Encyclopedia ...it is up in the main thread Hun. First Post ...and there are several more species available from you to choose from . Maybe get with Lyell and see what world he wants to be in so you guys match.

Lyell

Oh it doesn't matter to me. It IS a NC laden fantasy realm afterall.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Lyrus

IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Laughing Hyena

Is it time yet for the threads to be opened? Im very eager for this one.

Vampricprincessty

Lyrus

Well, I need opinions on whether you want option A or B.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Vampricprincessty

Lyrus

Thanks for input!

Well, if we have no other opinions, I'll start up the threads with one-on-ones. Lyell can join in later once Willow picks out a species she likes. All in agreement?
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Vampricprincessty

Lyell

Agreed. And if our interractions somehow lead us together, there can be a separate thread dedicated to that.

Laughing Hyena

Lyrus

Right then! Roll call, I know the ones present are Laughing Hyena, Vampric, and Lyell. Are the other who put their names down still in or not?
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Sasha

Didn't know I went anywhere ...once the thread is up to start I shall post . Am visiting my family till the first weekend in March . So might be slower posting until after that ...but ready whenever .

Esoteric Myobi

I tend to be a bit of a slow poster but I always try to make them worthwhile for reading =) So yes, I am still most definitely interested ^^

P.S. And yes, sadly her head is still attached but that's the whole illusion and charm now isn't it? O:)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lyrus

Kukukuku! Very well, the threads have been created at the following locations!

Eden
Pandemonium
Outremer
Zipangu

IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Sasha

Okay posted in Outremer ......to start us off Laughing Hyena ..will await .. your arrival ...smiles.

Preparing some interesting questions ... hums to self .

Lyrus

Excellent! Right, everyone feel free to post or discuss amongst each other before beginning your respective games.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

rancorius

Lyrus

We're mostly full up, sorry 'bout that.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires