Training a Love Slave (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, December 14, 2017, 10:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

In an alternate present, slavery has become a fairly common practice. There are various degrees of slavery, and each level of slave has their own rights and expectations. The most desirable type of slave is a love slave, someone trained in physical pleasure, who follows their master around throughout the day to satisfy needs or help with mundane  tasks. There are other types, of course, and the rarest type is informally referred to as a pain slave. They are usually enslaved after one family wrongs another. Rather than submit to sanctions or legal actions, the offending family can offer up a member of their family to the wronged family as a pain slave. As the name suggests, these slaves are usually made to suffer pain and humiliation as an extended form of revenge for whatever wrong was done.

Once a season, a huge auction is held, where people come from all over to examine love slaves and make purchases. My character has ventured out to make such a purpose, but along the way, must stop to handle his recently deceased cousin estate. The two hadn't spoken in years, and my character is the only living family his cousin had. When he arrives, he finds that not only did his cousin own a large house and an impressive business, but he also owned a pain slave. The lawyer had planned to auction her off as part of the estate, but my character finds himself drawn to her. He can't help but wonder what if she could be trained to act as the love slave he had come to purchase, instead of just being made to suffer by whoever wins the auction. Such a thing is basically unheard of, but there are no laws preventing it.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman