News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Birthday Party (ex, nc, closed)

Started by BlueEyedBard, July 14, 2013, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hey everyone, my birthday is right around the corner and I wanted to start up a somewhat quick, birthday themed game.

What I would like to create is a good old fashioned hardcore gang rape scenario, w/mmm. With a simple story like three buddies celebrating a birthday at one of their houses, they are drinking, doing lines listening to loud music, whatever a group of men like this might be doing. They order a pizza or some other form of take out and the poor delivery girl gets forced into their depraved party as the main "gift".

The story here doesn't have to be very complex, this should just be a fun quickie so we can all get down and dirty without a ton of work. That being said there is no reason each person shouldn't be able to post at least 1 or 2 paragraphs when it's their turn.

Also this story isn't set in stone or anything so if people have any other ideas that would be fun feel free to throw them out here. I'll post my character later this evening. Hope some of you are interested!

Characters needed:
Birthday boy: blueeyedbard
Buddy 1: Strifesblaze7
Buddy 2: criminalmindsfan
Girl: Hercinia
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Hercinia

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Hercinia on July 14, 2013, 06:50:47 PM
Hey there  XD

Still looking for a girl?
Hi there  ;D

You bet we are! If you want the spot it is yours.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Hercinia

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on July 14, 2013, 07:46:53 PM
Hi there  ;D

You bet we are! If you want the spot it is yours.

Yay, thanks. I think I'll wait for the rest of the cast before making a character sheet so that I can get a girl that you all like.

BlueEyedBard

Character Sheet:

Player: BlueEyedBard
Name: Jack Turner
Pic:
Quick Bio: Jack Turner is energetic and strong willed, he doesn't fear much making him quick to jump into the middle of any new adventure. It was this kind of personality that led him to buy his own sea plain and become a charter pilot for tourists. He got to fly every day, meet new people, especially women, and he made a pretty good living off it. He was able to buy a small house just outside of town, very secluded and with a small stream nearby it was his favorite place to be, he and his friends.

Jack has two best friends that he does nearly everything with. If they don't meet at the local pub at the end of the day it's because they were out on a boat fishing or some place else, drinking and enjoying life. But if it was one of their birthdays they all met at one of their houses for their secret tradition.
On/Off

Strifesblaze7

Hercinia

So boys, what kinda girls are you into?

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Hercinia on July 15, 2013, 07:51:01 AM
So boys, what kinda girls are you into?
I was looking at your picture collection in your profile and I trust you will make a very tantalizing character. But if I gave input it would be: sweet and innocent the better.   ;)
On/Off

Hercinia

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on July 15, 2013, 01:38:12 PM
I was looking at your picture collection in your profile and I trust you will make a very tantalizing character. But if I gave input it would be: sweet and innocent the better.   ;)

Sweet and innocent... we seem to be thinking along the right lines.
I'll throw up a few images and let you guys decide.

Hercinia

A few suggested playbys for the girl. (My character):
(Let me know which, if any you like. I can look for others of course.)

My slut gallery

CriminalMindsFan

I'm interested in being the second friend.

Hercinia

BlueEyedBard

@Hercinia - I vote #4 or #10

@criminal - Sounds good, put up a character sheet.
On/Off

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on July 16, 2013, 06:22:59 AM
@Hercinia - I vote #4 or #10

@criminal - Sounds good, put up a character sheet.

I like #10, too. I'll add a character sheet by tomorrow evening. Have party to attend tonight.

Hercinia

Looks like it's #10 then, unless Strife has anything to say about it. lol

Strifesblaze7

Oh don't put this on me, I would happily take Olivia Wylde.... Ten it is...

Strifesblaze7

Name: Cris Adams
Player: Strife

Bio: Cris is a fireman, he likes the rush of the job and feels like you can't get anything to beat it anywhere else. He spends most of his free time training to become an MMA fighter, it is a dream of his. Other than those two parts of his life he likes to hang out with his two best friends and have as much fun as he can everyday.

Hercinia

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 16, 2013, 06:10:25 PM
Oh don't put this on me, I would happily take Olivia Wylde.... Ten it is...

Agreed then, 10.

Also, I love the guys so far. I'm working on my character sheet, though if anyone has anything you want me to add, let me know.

CriminalMindsFan

I was thinking about using Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds as model for my character.

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on July 17, 2013, 09:31:17 AM
I was thinking about using Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds as model for my character.

Works for me.

Hercinia

Ok.

How old/young should the girl be?

I'd prefer 16-21.

Strifesblaze7

BlueEyedBard

18-20 but it doesn't really matter. And the two buddies still need to put up their character sheets.
On/Off