Little Red and Her Big Bad Wolf

Started by wolventears, July 03, 2014, 06:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So, I am really digging the anthro/human female thing right now and found this picture, which, is totally awesome. So, I'm thinking I'd like a Little Red story that involves the big bad wolf being an anthro.

Hmm, I'm thinking the wolf did kill grandmother, but by total accident. She was out doing her laundry, hanging clothes on the line to dry, and the wolf, who's pack just moved to the area, is out scouting the woods. As the beta of the pack, it's his duty to see to the pack's safety, so he is out looking for anything that could potentially be dangerous to his pack.

As he nears the cottage in the woods, he smells the old woman's scent. She has to be living out in the woods for a reason, and if his pack is going to be sharing the woods with her, she should know they are there.

So, he walks up to the old woman. "Excuse me ma'am," he says, completely polite. She turns with a smile on her face, but what she doesn't expect is a wolf anthro and since she has never seen one, he causes quite a fright. And as she is very old, gives her a heart attack, killing her.

Shit, this won't do well for his pack, at all. He calls the human authorities and anonymously reports the woman and they come and collect her body. The next day, her granddaughter goes to the cabin to begin cleaning things out.

He decides to go to the cabin to pay his respects but upon getting closer, a wonderful scent fills his nose and he just has to find the source. When he gets to the cabin, he can see her through the window and instantly knows, she is meant to be his.

I'm thinking a mate kind of thing here. He obviously won't understand how his mate is a human and she, never having came into contact with an anthro before, won't understand it at all.

The hows they come together can be discussed with my partner. I want this to be a sweet and even romantic story, with a little drama added in. Maybe a lone comes and hates him and wants to take her to hurt him. Something like that.

So, I need a dominant male for the roll of the wolf. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

This is taken for as of right now. Thanks for all the interest.  :D
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Chantal

Nice idea!  The part with grandmother made me laugh  ;D
Good luck with the story, I hope it will be as good as the intro!