Human & Elf Romance (M Seeking F)

Started by Pandion, December 20, 2013, 09:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandion

OK so its been awhile since I've posted anything on E and that is entirely my fault. However I'm here now and looking for a good old-fashioned RP with someone willing to play a female elf character.

The loose premise of the story would be two people (human man and elf woman) meet and slowly fall in love. Sappy I know but hey, I like it. :) I'm really not looking for any sort of dom/sub or unequal relationship thing. Both characters are...hmmmm..let's say strong willed and probably don't like each other in the beginning for any number of reasons. They slowly start to warm to each other and low and behold a relationship blossoms. This could have gone under non-adult but I'm leaving the chance for adult matters to enter the story. What I'm really really looking for are cultural misunderstandings, with silly (or not so silly) spats and the occasional tender moment thrown into the mix.

If this all seems interesting to you then please PM me but I'm looking for a female player. We can mutually work out the background before starting the story. Just as the characters are equal I like when the players equally contribute as well.

Foreseeable posting from me would likely happen at night due to full-time job. While I do write in a paragraph or two I am not verbose and like to be concise. Also, I like RPing in the first person perspective (ex. "I think" rather than "he thinks", etc.). 

Thanks for reading this, Pandion.
So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all