The Animagnaverse (Anime/Manga RP)

Started by DigitLninja, May 09, 2010, 09:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Welcome Shade, I was hoping we might have a Hedgehog or two in this game ^_^

Not that I expect you to be a hedgehog. ^^;
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Shade

Quote from: Haibane on May 14, 2010, 03:57:23 AM
The GM will correct me if I'm wrong, Shade, but I think this is the kind of game it's never too late to join ;)

Drop on by the OOC thread and say hello.

Ok then :)

Quote from: DigitLninja on May 14, 2010, 06:38:32 AM
Welcome Shade, I was hoping we might have a Hedgehog or two in this game ^_^

Not that I expect you to be a hedgehog. ^^;

lol. Well, there was Sonic X... although the english dub was terrible. Curse you 4kids! (angrily shakes fist)

DigitLninja

Yeah Sonic X is why I don't buy the Sonic games anymore... However the comic I can conciser a Manga for Sonic
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Shade

That's the reason you don't buy Sonic games anymore? It has nothing to do with the fact that most Sonic games these days just aren't that good? LOL. Anyways, I'm not sure who I want to be for this yet...

DigitLninja

it does because the voice actors for the anime are the same for the games now and yes the story lines tend to be bad as well but combine them and you have emotionless voices that sound happy when they die and a story that craps out.
Quotes to Live by:

Shade

yeah, sad but true

MODIFY:

btw, is there a limit to the number of canon characters that can be used?

DigitLninja

yes only one spot left for an cannon hero
Quotes to Live by:

Shade

Ok then, I guess I'll take it. I have the perfect character in mind :D

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Shade

So, should I go ahead and post it to the OOC thread?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Shade

Oh, ok then ^^; guess I'll post it there...