The Animagnaverse (Anime/Manga RP)

Started by DigitLninja, May 09, 2010, 09:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

The Animangaverse is the universe where all Anime and/or Manga characters converge.

The idea is that you chose an anime or manga that your character will represent and base your character around that one anime or manga. So if you chose to represent Naruto/Shippuden than your character will be based on that universe even though they my be interacting with people from different universes more often than not.

I plan to have 10 hero characters 10 villein characters and 5 original heroes and villeins

The story idea is that something is destroying the very fabric of the Animangavers. It simply appeared and was not the product of a villeins plot, though now that it's appeared it has sprouted thoughts...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Major Major

I'll put my name down for the light romantic comedy/Harem Comedy genre, as represented by such luminaries as Keitaro Urashima and Keiichi Morisato.

Haibane

Interesting. How would the powers one character has in their own universe affect others from other universes?

Ironwolf85

I'll put my name down for this.
got a male mech I've ben trying to play with for a while
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

DigitLninja

@ Haibane: That's one of the reasons I want to do this, I want to see how a Rasengan would fair against a Gundam, or watch a Picachu preform Chidori.

It may be a little complicated at first but the potential for this game is massive.

@ Ironwolf85: Welcome ^^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Ironwolf85

I understand
I've been wanting to play my mech/robot Nova lately
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

elfguy

Oh this sounds cool! Put me down as Elina, from Queen's Blade.
----

DigitLninja

point one: I am going to start making a character sheet and thread to post them in.

point two: I'm going to start watching Queen's Blade ^^
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

Oh Digit, if you like yuri (f/f) you will love it.
----

Ironwolf85

DigitLninja

never mind, the translation is crap, I'll have to look up QB later -__-
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

Queen's Blade is fairly clean. There's boobs everywhere, but no sex is shown and never any private part. There is some fluid in some episodes.

I highly suggest the JP version with EN subtitles, both seasons are up at ..various places..
----

Ironwolf85

nah I know it's clean.
I meant our Animagnaverse. will it be dirty or clean?

DigitLninja

the QB I found was translated by someone using net speak and advertising for there website in the dialog... so I'll have to find my anime elsewhere.

@IronWolf85: I will be placing the game in NC: Exotic in case someone want's to be a sonic character or a furry from another universe, but I am considering making a thread specifically for the adult stuff since it can kind of take over an rp at times...
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

You should watch both seasons in order the story is pretty well done.

Let me know if you make a thread for it and I'll describe Elina if you want.
----

Haibane

Quote from: DigitLninja on May 10, 2010, 02:01:04 PM
@ Haibane: That's one of the reasons I want to do this, I want to see how a Rasengan would fair against a Gundam, or watch a Picachu preform Chidori.
I was wondering how the game would cope with someone like Haruhi Suzumiya (who was the first person I thought of when I read this game idea). In case you don't know, she is actually God (but isn't aware of it). She introduces things into her world so that she doesn't get bored... people, forces, powers, organisations... her powers of creation being endless but unconscious... but if she does get bored she simply destroys the current world and creates a new one, perhaps saving just those elements from the old world that interest her.

cmpuncle

Ok this is gonna be fun I'll sign up for a Gundam pilot, ,who will start with a slightly custom, but mostly basic Gundam, and he'll be accumulating a surprise for the good guys over the course of the rp.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

DigitLninja

Ah yes, I am up to speed on the S.O.S Brigade and that would make for an interesting situation, especially since all the other characters know they aren't in there universe.
Quotes to Live by:

Ironwolf85

Nova's my own unique character... got a bio too

elfguy

How will that works with some characters being swords and armor versus others who come from a universe with laser guns and airplanes...
----

Ironwolf85

in anime people can deflect bullets with their fists... we'll be fine.

Major Major

Have you made the template yet? I want to create my character.

DigitLninja

Character Thread is up and running use my character as an example.
Quotes to Live by:

Malgriff

sounds like kingdom hearts gone wild. ooh can I be Sora?

DigitLninja

Sure but you should know that Disney Characters other than Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are limited
Quotes to Live by: