Three quick ideas about female submission! (looking for female characters)

Started by Beorning, February 29, 2016, 06:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello!

These days, I'm tempted to exercise my (usually dormant  ;D) dominant side. So, here are three ideas for quick RPs with me playing a dominant male.

1. The Preacher's New Follower - in this story, I'd be playing a conservative preacher with mind control powers. Thanks to these powers, the preacher created a small community of followers brainwashed into an ultra-conservative way of life. In the story, a young woman would be brought to the community for some reason. And, of course, the preacher would try making her a part of his flock as soon as possible...

This would be a story of this woman's brainwashing. The preacher would proceed with bending her to his will, altering her personality completely. In quick order, he'd change her beliefs, opinions, looks - until she'd be turned into a docile follower of his conservative dogma.

I'm looking for someone to play the young woman in question!

2. The Submissive Wife - in this story, I'd like to play a guy who is married to a wife who is an exact embodiment of the traditional "submissive housewife" stereotype. The guy's wife would be meek, docile, deferential... She'd be this demurely-dressed housewife who loves her husband with all her heart, cooks for him, follows his opinions in everything etc. I'd like to explore what living with such a wife would be like!

Story-wise, it could be a story of a wish coming true through a genie's wish (or something similar). Here's this guy who is single... but, suddenly, is granted a wife through the way of a magic spell. And this wife is exactly what he would like a wife to be... or, at least, what he *thinks* he would like a wife to be.

Alternatively, he could be a guy who has relative in Stepford and is given a brainwashed wife after moving in there. Heck, this story could even be combined with the previous one... Let's brainstorm! In any case, I'd like to explore a guy's life with a such a stereotypical woman.

I'm looking for someone to play the wife!

3. Kneel And Submit! - basically, I'd like to RP a scene based on this image:

I'm not sure what the context could be - maybe this could be combined with one of the previous two ideas? In any case, I'd like to RP a situation where my male character's wife / girfriend submits to him in such a way. By kneeling, wearing conservative clothes etc...

I'd be looking for the wife / girlfriend here!

So... these are the ideas. If interested, please PM me!  Let's talk  :-)