Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Delta [Needs More Monsters]

Started by AndyZ, October 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Atlas Daylis

So....does that mean I'm in as both a girl and a monster?

AndyZ

Did you want to make a sheet for the monster or just use a conventional tentacle monster?  If so, you're good to go.  Just post your girl in the thread.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Atlas Daylis

Can you post the thread here? And I was going to do a generic monster.

AndyZ

The entire board can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0

And that works for me. ^_^  Just wasn't clear on that.

Aki Revnid - Approved

Atlas Daylis

So many forums. Where do I go first? And where do I get.....you know.

AndyZ

The only ones to worry about are the OOC and the ones marked Delta.  Post your girl in the Girls' Dormitory, just waking up on one of the beds.  Your monster can grab one of the girls already in the Dormitory and bring her out to the rest of the ship.

Atlas Daylis

AndyZ

Kunoichi

Since this still seems to be open, I've got an idea for a character who could be either a monster or a victim, as dictated by the needs of whatever the current monsters to victims ratio is. ^^; She'd be a slime girl, and her rough position on the ship would be as the ship's janitor, cleaning assorted fluids off of the walls, floors, beds and, as needed, off of the girls as well.  She'd able to change her shape, bud off copies of herself to handle multiple girls or monsters, and I could probably find ways to justify other fetishes, too...

AndyZ

Sounds pretty cool to me.  A slime monster would easily be able to bud off into pseudopods to make tentacles.

One thing you should know about the rug in the Girls' Dormitory is that it's actually a living organism that absorbs various types of fluids spilled upon it, but everything else could certainly use the cleaning attention.

We definitely need more tentacle monsters if you want to go for it.

Zaer Darkwail

A kind of slime girl maid which can both bring sexual relief to girls or monsters?

Kunoichi

Yep, though she'll have to forgo the maid outfit in favor of being completely naked, since I'm thinking her body will have a tendency to automatically dissolve clothing, while leaving flesh untouched. ^^

Interesting note about the rug in the girls' dormitory.  Since I'm thinking this goo girl will survive off of the assorted fluids she cleans, that'll be a good excuse for her to start off acting more aggressive...

I'll post up her bio in the character sheet thread.

AndyZ

If you want to work with that somehow, like if she can absorb the nutrients straight from the rug as well, that's good too.  I'm pretty flexible therein, just wanted to let you know since that got stated a while back.

If you choose, they might have made her some kind of outfit specifically out of something that is resistant to dissolving, but that's your call.

Zaer Darkwail

Slime girl which survives on sexual fluids? Well, would explain why she would offer herself to aliens or stalks/assaults the girls in dormitory ;). Anyways slime corrosive materials do exist.

Kunoichi

Quote from: AndyZ on March 26, 2013, 01:23:53 PM
If you choose, they might have made her some kind of outfit specifically out of something that is resistant to dissolving, but that's your call.

I think it would be easier to just say that most of the fabric aboard the ship has been treated to be resistant to dissolving, and that Cerulean (the slime girl) is naked by choice, since it makes her job easier.  That way, she can still strip new girls pretty much on contact, but won't have to worry about accidentally eating the sheets on beds while cleaning them.

AndyZ

Works for me.  I just wanted to make sure that the rug idea wouldn't mess up your idea or anything.

She's approved.

Kakihara

Here's my idea for a tentacle monster for the game.

Name: Ichi
Appearance: Ichi usually appears to be a young Japanese man when he first appears.  His thin, lithe body is wrapped in a traditional kimono, usually consisting of blacks and golds.  Long black hair flows down his back, though he often keeps it tied into a pony tail.  When he wishes, he strips off the kimono to reveal his true self. 

In his true shintai demon form, Ichi stands 7’ 7” and is covered in cords of muscles.  His skin is black as obsidian, with streaks of gold, and cold to the touch.  He has had long years to adjust his form to his perfect specifications.  Two large tentacles, as large as a muscular man’s thigh, extend from his upper back, around his shoulder blades, and have large mouths at the end with sharp teeth and a pointed tongue.  Along his outer back slightly smaller tentacles, about 2” to 3” in diameter, run down his outer back on either side.  These tentacles are about to dilate or inflate as needed, even creating knots, and end in phallic shape heads.  The helmeted heads appear to leak glistening lubrication all over and function as secondary sexual organs for Ichi

The rest of his back is taken up by smaller, whip tentacles that are too numerous to count.  The long tentacles slowly winnow down to thin, flexible ends.  Although the appear smooth, they are covered in micro suction cups so they can cling to the slickest of surfaces.  Small pours on these tentacles can release a ooze that increases the sensations of the area it is on as well as contains an aphrodisiac to be absorbed into the system.  A simple cloth hangs from a belt covering his crotch unless he allows his chosen to experience him fully.

Personality:  Once, Ichi reveled in simply corrupting humans as he felt it was his role.  But the years have made him believe it is his position to test those in life, to bring them to pains and pleasures never thought of before.  Now, he revels in his work.  He enjoys playing with his chosen, not worrying about what comes but enjoying the journey.  He can seem pleasant, if a little cold at first, but once his ire is raised he is a terror.  Having lived so long, he holds a grudge.

Current Clothing:  Currently wearing a black kimono with gold trimming edges.  A black and gold obi ties the cloth tight

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):  I don't do Scat, Gore/Vore/Mutilation.  Everything else I'm pretty open to.

Oviposition: No

Pregnancy: Possible, not against it.

Copious amounts of cum: Yes, buckets

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

AndyZ

insaneplots

my monster character sheet.
Name: Kar'ethyl
Appearance: true form a shapeless massive a dark violet slime, due to shape shifting powers can appear to take on numerous humanoid forms.
Personality:Calm, controlling
Current Clothing:due to his form he can have anything for clothing, He can also use his slime to create clothing on others the clothing once separated he can either make it long term (can be worn for a while, or an extension of himself. In both cases the clothing looks and feels like latex rubber
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
latex, gothic appearance, bondage, Dom/ Sub settings, corsets, slime, mummification. Offs are vore, gore and death,
Oviposition: If he opts to breed a female he lays a single egg which will simulate a short pregnancy the egg will hatch inside the host and then require a short term before birth to a young copy of it's father.
Pregnancy: See Ovi
Copious amounts of cum: Has the ability to release as much or as little breeding gel as he desires
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: possible

AndyZ