News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Anthro Wars interest check:)

Started by WhiteTigerForever, November 16, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

I was inspired by another member to possible make this a group rp thread and I love the idea!!!

Anthro/Furry potential story line:

We have two main wolf/feline characters... a strong very masculine wolf or feline and a wolf or tiger anthro... I prefer tribal cultures in such settings and directly connected to the environment. I like to establish the landscape, setting, the conflict, character and personality details, the historical details, a good historical back drop for reference in the rp, other prominent and not so prominent characters, politics, everything... tons of details and a good story line laying over all of it...seeping into the crevices of all the things we established to draw from in the rp.

In anthro wars.. it could be an environmental and territory crisis as say amphibians are trying to change the landscape, take over their territories and upsetting the balance...tribes can be set off based on types: felines, wolfs, dogs, felines, and all such land mammals and the reptiles, amphibians, and everything in between... and of coarse each kind of living being has a status among the inner circles of their tribe also.

This is all tribal- pre or non christian based.  Anyone interested in this please post ;D

I would like to be the head leader of a matriarchal feline tribe, And I'd like to be the head of the counsel the closest to a leader our clan can get as my avi... a snow leopard anthro... but we need lots of people to join in to make this fun!

and my name to be: Gwyn Helwyr (pronounce phonetically as Gooin Helooir, all soft i's) meaning White Hunter.

Any one up for my mate and head warrior of the tribe?

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Ironwolf85

I was thinking I might do a greek style citystate or somthing, my idea was a greek lion or somthing, they live well with their enviroment, but are more developed.

somthing based on this
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

WhiteTigerForever

My goal and hopes were to keep this as much of a lesser developed environment and again, tribal based... maybe out side the struggle you can be an ally or an enemy that is from a society more highly developed, but farther away and is of aid on our side of against ?  What do you think?

Ironwolf85

my thoughts exactly forgin soldiers from north of the great sea...they want to defend their trading partners.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

WhiteTigerForever

sounds goood... now we need MOAR!!! XD

Chromatose

I might be interested in joining. I like the idea of a head warrior that's not actually the leader of the tribe, so that role intrigues me.

WhiteTigerForever

Indeed XD... hee hee for a different tribe or a feline tribe? Cuz if your in the feline tribe.. your in the running as my mate XD... *points to pic of anthro tiger in my 1st post*  let us know!!! XD

KnowThySire

This idea seems rather interesting. I'd like to put my name in for the head warrior of the wolf tribe.
There can only be one king.

WhiteTigerForever

KnowThySire

Thank you. It's good to be here. There's not enough anthro/furry rps on this site.
There can only be one king.

Chromatose

I'm definitely interested in playing your character's mate...a headstrong tiger warrior sounds really appealing.

DigitLninja

I'm in, My Fursona is a Fox Anthro with large bat wings for flight. if you dislike that then you can just consider him a Flying Fox Anthro. I don't know if I should be the start of a second tribe or part of the feline tribe as Foxes can technically fit in both categories but are considered canine.

Also I don't have a picture of my character but he does has a back story that starts with him being human and transforming into an anthro, this back story can be ignored or placed as part of his history for some conflict.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

WhiteTigerForever

Wecome! DigitLninja as the unset title of the Flying Foxes clanXD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

WhiteTigerForever

well, if this all works out, it will be fun and your added already at the top, just think of what title you wantXD

DigitLninja

Hmm, that depends on if my clan is at war with the felines or planing to become allies with them.
Quotes to Live by:

WhiteTigerForever

lolz that's the spirit.. but.. the general theme is preservation of the land as it is as the amphibians and reptiles are moving in... trying to take over the land and the ecosystem ;D  I think you might want to stick with the mammals XD... but we'll see...

DigitLninja

ah alright, I didn't get that... I thought it was every tribe for themselves... in that case I'll stick with the mammals...
Quotes to Live by:

WhiteTigerForever

lolz, we can battle out our petty differences later and give me back my loincloth damnit!!! hee hee

DigitLninja

Sorry Wolfgang enjoyed the scent *hands back your loincloth*
Quotes to Live by:

WhiteTigerForever

roflmfao ha ha ha ha ha ha that was priceless XD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Kirinis

Any space for some rather territorial bear-people?

WhiteTigerForever

mmmhmmm we need a bear sage or a bear tribe member... thow in your loin cloth and let us know what youd like to be XD

DigitLninja

my title will be "Tail Wind" the right hand of the tribe leader... I have a question though, I assume we are fighting with weapons and claws what about magical ability?
Quotes to Live by: