Started by DeamonAndae19, August 02, 2012, 04:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeamonAndae19

Let's make a story, one word at a time.

Set out, as such:-

Poster 1: Today.

Poster 2: Today they.

Poster 3: Today they went.

Like that, you must include the last posters previous word order, and then add your own.

I'll start us up.

IF.

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Seren

If I can get up and walk to the kitchen after, you don't deserve a damn sandwich.

How to Make Seren Glow 
Off Chasing Some Inspiration to Feed Her Muse

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mr Bigglesworth

Grainne

If feathers could fly, I might

Beguile's Mistress

If feathers could fly, I might wonder

Grainne

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if

Mr Bigglesworth

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Grainne

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Grainne

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by

Mr Bigglesworth

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster

unsustained

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than
-Unsustained

DutchSpawn

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could
"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why!"

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe.

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left

sardias

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the

Estevia

Estevia

Quote from: Estevia on August 30, 2012, 06:08:28 PM
world
If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world

(error on the last post)

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world  to

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world  to its

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise.

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little

DevonFox

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did

Estevia

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Ritsu

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Sharon

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost

Ritsu

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the

Sharon

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ablite

Star Safyre

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Kendra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher

Observing Trifles

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher like
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Chiarra

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher like the

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

TheLegionary

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher like the fireflies.

Observing Trifles

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world to its demise. Little did Augusta know weeping she lost the ability to fly higher like the fireflies. When
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

If feathers could fly, I might wonder if the bird flew on by faster than the world could believe. Gravity had left the world without