News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I lost the game

Started by Dunnuck, July 04, 2010, 09:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

For those of you that know what I speak of, I sincerely  apologize :(

Paladin

Ok yea this stuff goes on waay too much. Thats why I refuse to continue playing.

Dizzi

Kurzyk

You're evil for starting this thread. I just lost!

Inkidu

I have read the rules to this "Game" before and I am here to liberate you all.

The "Game" is not a game because it states that you cannot win it. As such, it is not a game because a game by definition can be won and lost in some way. Be free of this lie!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

SuperHans

Quote from: Inkidu on July 04, 2010, 01:49:07 PM
I have read the rules to this "Game" before and I am here to liberate you all.

The "Game" is not a game because it states that you cannot win it. As such, it is not a game because a game by definition can be won and lost in some way. Be free of this lie!

Well, there's an urban myth that if you say "I just won the game" on live TV you win. But you can't think about it prior to your announcement or you lose. So yeah, really no way to win.
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O

Nyarly

There is also a XKCD strip, that states that you just won the game.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Dunnuck

There is something you dont know. You CAN win the game.

Dreamers Sand

If you can win it, I know not of how.

Because I just lost the game. >_<
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

BlisteredBlood

Oh for the love of...

The game is over. Everyone wins. Now go home already! XD
What BlisteredBlood Says Yes And No To: Ons and Offs
Got a question to ask? Ask me here!
Wanna RP with me? Check this out!
In case if I'm not here, refer to this.

Chikannochichi

Oh, the game. I am in such a constant state of loss that I cannot lose it anymore than I already have. And by not being able to lose the game, I've set up a winning scenario. I cannot lose the game.