News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

So, has anyone else ever played Freespace and it's sequel?

Started by Ajoxer, May 04, 2005, 05:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Always loved that game. I thought it was really awesome that they could shrink the pictures- Gave me an opportunity to fit the SD Sathanas in.

To those who don't know about Freespace, I will sound like a total lunatic. To those who do, I likely will also sound like a total lunatic.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Akhanu

So... how many of them Naheema Bombers have you shot down! :p :D
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Lilian

I played Freespace 1 and 2. It was a pretty nice game.. I liked it. -grins-

Ajoxer

I always thought it had some of the most boss graphics ever.