D&D 3.5: All Bards Party [UN] (Still looking for players!)

Started by Inerrant Lust, August 22, 2008, 02:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, I think myself that first level(s) defines more the character any levels he takes later on. It was bit humorist/embarrassing that my goblin barbarian 2/fighter 4/Warblade 12 got treated being a 'barbarian' despite I was most kick ass skilled swordman in the realms, good social skill ranks and run even successful martial blade school and was able to read!

But I guess being goblin and wearing bit barbaric outwear kinda gave picture being mere barbarian than swordman I guess :P.

Zaer Darkwail

Anycase I PM'ed the DM my charsheet and wait for approval.

Inerrant Lust

*would like to know who is still interested, himself*

I think I'm missing... one sheet? Would have to check my PMs.

RubySlippers

Yes mine I've been busy in another game. Will pop a character off to you by tomorrow.

shadowheart

CaptainErotica

I still need to do up my character, but still interested.

Zoe Twinscythe

Is this still open to people? I love D&D based Roleplay (Though I'm slightly inexperienced) and it's been awhile since I've done any.

Do we just use the D&D 3.5 character Gen on Pathguy's website?

(Sorry for the newbie questions)

RubySlippers

Sorry for the delay my mother is in the hospital and well I was a bit distracted, nothing serious we found out but well its my mom enough said. I have a character half-done I went off my original idea to something simpler however.

RubySlippers

I just had to ask is anyone else alloting money for a decent performers wagon, oxen, qualified teamsters to handle them and considering a wagon or two for cooks and people to keep clothes clean and the like? If we are a performing band I would think its important to travel suitably and maybe add in some money for men and women for security.

I just want to know what is planned I'm thinking performers caravan and that means it has to be properly funded and have suitable security besides the players. I mean for one I want some people to cook, clean and handle mundane security so pickpockets and thieves are less likely to be a concern. I figure if we each ante in 1000 gp we can have wagons and hirelings plus some security men (warriors with a captain and a respectable scoundrel or two). Just an idea.