News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dana eleanor

Mordred

A bowl of chopped honeydew melon.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Kazuume

raw carrots and ranch dressing mmm
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

graveCreation

Vanilla and chocolate soft-serve ice cream mixed with M&M's.

super peachez

* never enough hugs in the world to go around - it's a basic currency that cost so little and rewards so much - give a little receive a lot*

Have been away for soo long but now finding i have soo much more time to play - yay!!

Anesa

A deliciously sweet, juicy navel orange

Oniya

Just turned a bag of regular microwave popcorn into kettle corn.  Mmmmmm
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Dor

Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Andalon

Are they tasty?  :P

Pasta with wild herb pesto.

Dor

Well, a bit salty I guess. :P

Now I'm eating the skin of my lips. Haha, I'm cannibal...or self-eater.
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Mordred

Orange rolls.. plus coffee.. now quite wired.
*See Pillory*

Davram

Oniya

We used to have that as a cough-drop flavor when I was growing up.  I liked it a lot better than the cherry ones.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Samael

White chicken meat sammich and two mandarins.
Yum.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Belle33

Well, I had tilapia with a garlic citrus sauce, green beans, and yellow rice for dinner - it was delicious.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

With my coffee.. a gingerbread biscotti.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Just finished a looovely breakfast! Eggs scrambled with a bunch of veggies and seasoned to perfection...all mixed with cheese and served with toast. Mmm!

Capone

I typically do not eat while on the computer, but I still have the flavor of a frosting concoction in my mouth. Chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter chips all combined.

Unfortunately, the butterscotch overpowers the other two flavors, so while there's a bit of chocolate, the peanut butter isn't really present at all...good thing the other two layers of the desert are peanut butter based! :D

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Rolo

The finest ruby red grapefruit that I have ever had the pleasure of putting in my mouth!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Mordred

*See Pillory*