Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrModular

Granted, only then does the international monetary unit collapse due to the displacement of funds allocated to your lottery prize. unlike like so much toilet paper, money is now worthless.

I wish I hadn't broken up with her.

Adammair

Granted. SHE broke up with YOU instead, and for another girl, no less.

I wish I was a true Renaissance man.

NightRabbit

Granted, but now you have to teach English to a bunch of unmotivated militray guys.

I wish I had a new jacket.

FromShadowlands

Your wish is granted. You have a new jacket but it has a mind of its own. At first it simply tries to make your body move in weird ways but slowly it has begun to infect your mind.

I wish I could meet some cool Buddhist monks...

Adammair

Granted. You meet several Buddhist monks, who have all taken a vow of silence, and they spend their time out in the harshest elements (ie snow, sleet, rain) and thus are very "cool". XD

Sybl

Quote from: Adammair on February 03, 2012, 07:47:07 PM
Granted. You meet several Buddhist monks, who have all taken a vow of silence, and they spend their time out in the harshest elements (ie snow, sleet, rain) and thus are very "cool". XD
You forgot to wish so.....
I wish for you to go get a new brain, it is obvious you lost your mind. :P

I wish to be a brain surgeon. :P

Mordred

Quote from: Sybl on February 04, 2012, 09:32:38 AM
I wish to be a brain surgeon. :P

Granted. Yet I did try to fight this. I pleaded with those wish-granting entities they'd be making a huuuuuuge mistake. Nooo, I begged.. this cheeky creature can't be given this power! Did they listen? Ha! Sadly.. they ordered me to be your first.. *gulp*.. patient.. or victim. Yet when you had my blue skull (yep, these bones are of an indigo hue) opened and my brain there under those devious little fingers.. the darkness exposed to those bright green eyes was simply too much. You ran outa the room, babbling in an old language only I still remember.

I wish someone would come stitch up my brain, close my skull, and read me a twisted tale as I recover. Is that too much to ask?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted.
Except I add a little raspberry jello to that little brain of yours :P The story is really a poem, written by the great Edgar Allen Poe. "The Raven"

I wish I had seen the look on your face when I so gallantly skipped out of your surgery. :P

Mordred

Granted.. but the look was so filled with worry (not real but courtesy of 17 centuries of honed acting skills) that it caused this image that now floods your mind to cause such distress, you decide to give it all up and join a nunnery. And this causes such an upheaval throughout the universe, the fabric that holds order together is unraveled and all is sent into dark and utter chaos.

I wish I could remember my dreams.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. You remember all your dreams, vividly same one every night as a matter of fact.   You see a dark haired little girl with a football, she is kind of cheeky, and calls out to you, "Hey Mordred,  want to practice?"   She places the football down on the ground in the right position, one little finger on the tip of the ball....you run to kick it and at the last moment she pulls it away..."arghhhhhh" you yell as you plop to the ground yet again..."way to go charlie brown." :P

I wish I was more like Lucy.  ;)

Mordred

Sadly, it was believed you were talking of Lucy Ball.. and this has been granted. You now exist in 'black & white'.. stuck in a small tv set.. and in those 50s classic outfits. And just wait.. soon, Ricky will be home. And he's pissed!

I wish I could do sooo many things over again.
*See Pillory*

Fieryone

Done, but with each time you redo something over the the next situation will be even worse!

I wish I had the ability dance like a star!

badsam

Granted, but you know... some start keep falling ;)

I wish I can do whatever I want :)

MrModular

Granted, and in an effort to fly, you realize not one piece of your will holds dominion over the laws of gravity. For want of flight, your ankles were lost.

I wish for a pony, damn it.

Adammair

Granted. You now own a pony, named Damn It, and whenever you call it, people think you're swearing at them, and treat you accordingly.

I wish I knew what to wish for...

Sybl

Granted you do know what to wish for, you wish I had your job, your car and your paycheck. :P

I wish you weren't so broke. ;D

Mordred

Granted! Now, you have the new and improved.. ACME patented.. Midas Touch 3000!  Push a few bottons and the gold coins come flying out.

There is just one little catch. No more cheekiness. Using this device, it's all about Karma, baby! No tricks, no cheek, no bratty behavior.. and most certainly.. NO ANTS! In fact, the machine scans your DNA and makes the necessary 'adjustments'.. to avoid any lawsuits that may later rise. You were a tough nut to crack.. so you are no longer able to speak. That naughty way you have of spouting out those naughty little thoughts.. nope, no longer possible. You can only sing. Opera. In Italian. *grabs his earplugs*

I wish I were a master pianist.
*See Pillory*

Bloody Rose

*Granted but makes the rest of humanity disappear so you must play solo....

I wish I was back on highschool!

Galanthor

granted, *puts head in toilet and flushes* you're with the geeks now

Wish i could sleep

Mister Grimm

Granted, but your alarm clock will go off every hour on the hour.

I wish I had ice cream. >:
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Delirium

Granted, but it's a flavor that you absolutely detest.

I wish my wireless connection was faster.

Mister Grimm

Granted, but it costs several times more than it did before.

I wish I had more snickerdoodles. >:
Do you know who I am?

Delirium

You want someone to corrupt snickerdoodles, you villain?!

Granted, but your taste buds cease to work.

I wish it was Saturday.

Bloody Rose

Granted! But your work calls and you need to work all day long...

I wish I had money for a good vacation!

Mister Grimm

Granted, but all of it is stolen and the police are looking for you.

I wish I wasn't so tired.
Do you know who I am?