Stories of Succubi (Looking for Male or Female participants)

Started by DreadD, January 01, 2009, 11:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

Three short guidelines, as I like to hammer out exact details with my  partners when things get started, for games I'd be interestead in playing, I'm willing to take either position in them, for the most part, though I have some mild preferances

Succubus and Slayer:

Straightforewards sort of idea.  Slayer comes to kill succubus (Possibly thinking it's actually a vampire) and ends up in... Trouble.  Could be done as a short story ending with the hunter's, ah... Demise or proceed from there with the succubus making a pact with the Slayer to help get more victims or some such.  I have some pretty solid ideas for how I'd like the succubus's plotting to work, so I would slightly prefer to play the succubus, but I'm not too picky.

Unholy Lust:

A young pastor has just taken over a small congregation, and a new, rather glamorous woman has begun to attend. She seems to be flirting with him, trying to get his attention, and she always seems to show up when he's trying to avoid her...  A succubus in pursuit of a 'young' holy man, hoping to corrupt him, and spread the corruption into his congregation.

The Shadow Cult:

A succubus is summoned, bound, and most unexpectedly used by a cult, and must attempt to escape or suffer their use of her.  Something of a reversal from the others, I have some ideas for what the cult could do, so I have as light preferance to trying that side out, but if someone's feeling ambitious, again, I'm more than willing to play the demoness too.

These are a bit light on details, I know, but I like developing things more once I know what the other participant wants, but hopefully there's enough here to spark some interest...

Thank you for your time.

Max

Hm, have always wanted to run across a succubus.  I would be willing to play the mortal or Slayer in the first two ideas.  Perhaps the first one?
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

DreadD

Elven Sex Goddess

QuoteThe Shadow Cult:

A succubus is summoned, bound, and most unexpectedly used by a cult, and must attempt to escape or suffer their use of her.  Something of a reversal from the others, I have some ideas for what the cult could do, so I have as light preferance to trying that side out, but if someone's feeling ambitious, again, I'm more than willing to play the demoness too.

I like to  throw my panties in and volunteer for this one. 

Silvarusc

I'd be interested in Unholy Lust or The Shadow Cult if you need someone to play the Succubus.
I'm not up for any new roleplays.  Please don't pester me for them.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs