Where to post something

Started by King_Furby, March 06, 2009, 12:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Been away awhile as i have been sick. But anyhow recently i just found out my brother is or might be gay. This is very frustrating to me and i want to talk to someone/the community about it. Really i want to understand and address my concerns here where i know people are very smart and open. Now i dont want to start some sort of debate or gay bashing topic i just need to tallk about it. this site is the only outlit where i can and feel safe talking about this.

So where should i make a topic about this. If a topic on this might be too much then i would like to find someone here, who is gay and could help me understand and maybe help me asnwer a few questions about the gay community.

I will love my bro no matter what but lets just say this issue has complicated our relationship and close friendship. I think talking about it here will help me talk to him about his new life decision.

Cecily

Um, I'm no expert on where to post things, but I guess that Politics & Religion might be a good spot? The On Topic forum is a possibility, too, but wherever you post I'm sure others would be willing to help you. :)

Mnemaxa

You might consider Lords Only as a potential place to discuss this, or possibly On Topic if you want female input as well.  The people here are quite calm about approaching things in a relatively non-confrontational and open minded manner, from what I've seen so far.  In both cases the question would not be open to unapproved members, if that is something to consider.  If you want any and all input, then I would recommend Off Topic as a place to post it. 

I applaud your willingness to talk about it and seek information, and I respect the feelings which would drive you to do so. 

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Greenthorn

On Topic.  Unless you only want a male perspective.

King_Furby

thanks you can deleate this help request thread if ya want