Whats for dessert? Induction into Slavery(Non-con/Harem)FFF/MMM(Seeking 2 Males)

Started by Ana Luusi, September 15, 2010, 01:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana Luusi

The concept is that 3 (for now, I'm very willing to add more before and after the start of the story) girls are each seduced by a different high-profile man in society. Unlike the rest of the guys their age, these seem genuinely interested in them as people. Very quickly, they receive an invitation to a dinner party being held by a group of socialites. They accept, and although the party seems very sophisticated and charming, things soon take a dastardly turn as the girls are raped and abducted as the group's new sex slaves. The girls were picked because they had very little attachment to people (no family or family that they don't speak to).

The group is actually a secret underground organization all over the country named: Scholars of the Hidden. Some sects of the SotH try to keep the girls moving between harems so that they don't attach to each other and to maintain control over them, whereas others will keep them so closed that they will often force girls to have sex with each other. Individual harems are called "Lusthouses" to official members, and they have a hierarchy within its "Owners". 

Now the girls serve the group's members in a harem of fear, sweat, and lust.

There will be one male role open per female role, and currently there are three female characters booked.

Girl 1 (Ana Luusi) Amanda Nordstrom (25)
Girl 2 (Kytn)
Girl 3 (IberiaSloane) Kelly Wyckoff (22)
(More girl roles can be open)

Male 1 (Kaizen) John F. Alexander III (33)
Male 2 (Open)
Male 3 (Open)
(More male roles will open as female roles are added)

After a week or two of this story, I'm hoping to add other houses

Kaizen

Name: John Franklin Alexander III
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

Senator John F. Alexander III, at the age of 33, is the youngest member of the US Senate and the newest member of the Alexander legacy.  His father and grandfather, both bearing the name John F. Alexander (the F. is for Franklin) were Senators who have accumulated more than 50 years of combined service.  Before being ‘elected’ to his office, John’s reputation was made well known by the media as being a playboy.  Rumored to be involved in multiple scandals, John’s record has somehow remained unscathed.  Witnesses suddenly disappear and cases are dropped as deals and contracts are formed behind the scenes.

John earned a degree in law from Yale University in large part due to his membership to The Scroll and Key society.  He also played tennis and was a member of the sailing team while at Yale.  After college, he practiced law with a prestigious firm (that had strong ties to his family) briefly before election to his current office. 

Ana Luusi

Name: Amanda Nordstrom
Eyes: Brown
Appearance:

Bio: Amanda works at a coffee shop frequented by the highest members of society. She is often flirts with the customers and enjoys making the married ones feel lust for her. She was adopted when she was young and never met her biological parents. A few years ago, her adoptive parents died in a plane crash so she has no family. Her adoptive extended family was rather conservative and hated the fact that they adopted a Chinese girl, so they never talked to her.

IberiaSloane

iNTRO:
Name: Kelly Wyckoff
Hair: Light Brown
Eye: Hazel-Green

History: Kelly came from a big family, with a large backyard and dogs. Growing up, she always felt out of place and like she didn't belong, as the youngest and third youngest girl, it was tough. After graduating high school, and against the wishes of her parents, she decided to go to college in some northern elite college for a law program. Her parents wanted her to get married and have kids and work the farm, she didn't and her parents cut her out as did her siblings. After getting through three years on her own, she had a panic attack and switched over to History, where she succeeded and graduated. She now works at a local library and a seedy bar where all the powerful come to play at night, she dislikes it but she makes good pay, keeping the boys and men interested and teases them.
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Kytn

Name: Sophie Meyer
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Blue
Appearance:
Bio: Sophie comes from a small family, just her parents and one older brother. Both her mother and father idolize her brother, and often forgot about Sophie as a child. When her brother got an overseas job, her parents packed up and moved with him without any warning. They only called once, to tell Sophie that they weren't coming home. She now works as one of many secretaries in a large, well known firm, and often encounters many of the powerful men as she runs whatever errands are needed.
Updates coming soon!

Kaizen

I can't believe no guys have jumped in on this RP...  I thought it was a great idea.

IberiaSloane

I know, it's upsetting. If you know any one, please tell them to join! I'd love for this to finally get up and going.

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

IberiaSloane

Go for it, apply. If you apply Z all we need is one more male and we can get this thing on the road.

Drow Denizen

Name: Nathan Antonelli
Eyes: Brown
Biography: Nathan Antonelli is a young but powerful media tycoon. He entered the business as a journalist and tv presenter, using his good looks and charms to get recognition in the industry. Within a few years he advanced through the ranks at the tv network to become an executive member of the board. He quickly negotiated a deal to buy out the station and under his management it quickly became a far more profitable enterprise. Using the capital earned he has recently bought a string of newspapers and competing television networks, giving his company a dominant market position.
He uses his companies to manipulate public discourse, often writing leads in his newspapers to advocate his own views. Similarly he uses his influence to suppress certain stories, in an effort to keep them out of the limelight.

In public he is seen as hard working and flawless, the perfect bachelor, but he does not date, sticking to only flirting. He feels he doesn't have the time to spend on it, and he wants to avoid getting involved with someone who would run to a rival media company and smear him in case their relationship ended.
It is for this reason he frequents the Scholars houses. He is assured that his affairs are kept private, and he spend as little or as much time there as he wants, not having waste valauble time.

Here's my idea, let me know what you think :)
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

SSJ4Gojeta

I'd like to join, if nobody minds.

Here's my char idea, hope you like it:

Name: William Percival Eddington
Eyes: Brown/Grey

Biography: William P. Eddington was proclaimed a genius at age 8. He astounded the world when he qualified from Trinity College, Cambridge with top marks in Medicine aged just 12, going on to be the youngest fully qualified surgeon in history by the time he was 14. Eddington's sharp, analytical mind has allowed him to overcome many of medicine's most complex and seemingly unsolvable dilemmas, earning him two consecutive Nobel Prizes in Medicine (making him the first person to ever achieve this feat). With all of this acclaim at his feet, Eddington moved onto a more commercial frontier, creating a large chain of plastic surgery clinics around the UK, and eventually all of mainland Europe. Both his fame and business skills made Eddington's dealings a success, giving him a lot of power in the medical world, and a small fortune in the process. Eddington has recently turned his mind to America, and has thus far opened 7 surgery clinics there, and is planning on opening two more later this month.

The definition of hardworking to the general public, Eddington is actually very relaxed and calm most of the time, and is known to be a fantastic athlete, often enjoying a game of soccer with his close friends. The few who have known Eddington for the longest find him very to be charming, especially around women at parties. Never seeming to do anything more than flirt though, Eddington seems to be very quiet and mild-mannered, often called "the perfect gentleman" by the media. It is unknown how Eddington first came into contact with the Scholars of the Hidden.

Zaer Darkwail

I raise my interest also :).

Name: David von Schneider
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray/blue

Biography: A german backgrounded millionaire who moved to states twenty years ago when parents moved their main business office to states and also got states citizenship for privilegdes. He has strong german roots and some russian influence from mother but he is otherwise american man of strong confidence and pride for himself. He graduated decent business management degree but his passion in life is martial arts and perfecting and sculpting his body and also practices jooga and meditations. All these hobbies he have managed keep without doing actual work is because of rich background. He does not drink alcohol nor smoke, preaching for good healthy ways of life but he still parties tough and drinks mild alcohol drinks or juices.

He believes on old ancient ways of warrior and bushido and all 'eastern shit' as some call it rude fashion. However there roots his sense of superiority and his secret fantasies about life of ancient warrior kings with their harems and such. So that's how he joined the SotH when offer came through a friend. Also he has taken keen interest to start first time of centuries a long term breeding and training program for pleasure slaves and vast majority of his family fortune is secretly spend on that project. As besides hardware involved he needs staff (with criminal background) and also genetic research along with some medical implant surgeries and such.

Kaizen

Kytn

lol =P Well, in that case, we can certainly open it up for another woman character!
Updates coming soon!

Zaer Darkwail

If not share all three women with fourth guy who plans to be 'organizer' for breeding ring. He could make 'test run' with each woman with approval of girls masters to measure their 'breeding worth'. But I would not mind if fourth woman is added ;). So will girls choose their masters, or masters choose their girls? I would personally suggest go that girls choose masters what they want associated with. After initial forced orgy rape scene.

Kytn

Heh, I like that idea. =)

And I think the idea for who owns who is that the man who finds the lady keeps her.
Updates coming soon!

IberiaSloane

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 01, 2010, 07:32:14 AM
If not share all three women with fourth guy who plans to be 'organizer' for breeding ring. He could make 'test run' with each woman with approval of girls masters to measure their 'breeding worth'. But I would not mind if fourth woman is added ;). So will girls choose their masters, or masters choose their girls? I would personally suggest go that girls choose masters what they want associated with. After initial forced orgy rape scene.

I am down with both ideas, and I'm really interested in the Ringmaster Idea considering that would make him the owner of the establishment, kinda... which in turn can allow for this to grow, once we get out feet on the ground.

Zaer Darkwail

Nice that you two like it :). We could go with the ringmaster idea so my char does not 'attach' to any single girl but he has kind of 'right' to ask have one thorough 'run' with each one with approval from master to measure girls breeding worth. Consider that the generation of slave girls will be pleasure slaves he measures every physical inch and reaction of the three girls (like how sensitive nipples are, how easily they orgasm and how they take physical abuse or rough treatment etc).

Not expecting pregancy never be big part of the plot but it may eventually happen once hardware and research is done we can move to phase where breeding will happen and so birthings and then raising first generation of 'facility born' slave children.

IberiaSloane

Also with what Ktyn said, that the man chooses the women is something I agree with also.

And that is something interesting to think about.

Kaizen

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 01, 2010, 10:02:07 AM
Nice that you two like it :).  we can move to phase where breeding will happen and so birthings and then raising first generation of 'facility born' slave children.

I didn't gather that creating a baby mill was the main theme of the RP.  I thought it was more for imprisonment and slavery.  I may be mistaken though.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Kaizen on October 01, 2010, 12:28:00 PM
I didn't gather that creating a baby mill was the main theme of the RP.  I thought it was more for imprisonment and slavery.  I may be mistaken though.

Well, it's more my personal char plan than anything else and may be not related game at all if folks do not like it and instead settle for somesort 'ring leader' role who can sample local 'club' section goods (women otherwise said).

Drow Denizen

Well, does anyone know if Ana L (heh, I see what she did there...) is on a break currently? Looking at her profile she was last on E nine days ago, so it might be a bit silly to sit around and wait for her input if she's on vacation or similar, just a headsup.
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

SSJ4Gojeta

Kytn

Well, I'd like to give her a bit more time, since this game was her idea. Not that we couldn't get started without her, I think we all have a good idea of what to do. =P It's just the principle of the thing.
Updates coming soon!