4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Boatman

Taste of hard stuff?
History, where creative writing was born.

GentleMstr

Something lighter good sir.

Ok with random PMs

Keaira

Gotta taste the rainbow
Oh's and No's

GentleMstr

anyone for popsicles now?

Ok with random PMs

Keaira

Oh! How about lollipips?
Oh's and No's

GentleMstr

I like jolli ranchers

Ok with random PMs

Keaira

How about feisty cowgirls?
Oh's and No's

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

GentleMstr

how about Rays Fans? lol

Ok with random PMs

Saleen Shadows

Seriously, was that all?

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Boatman

a gentle reviving massage?
History, where creative writing was born.

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs

Keaira

(We can) Learn to love again
Oh's and No's

Cayenne

No, cock ring stays~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Anesa

I'm already horny again...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Keaira

Oh's and No's

Cayenne

You'd rather eat out?~

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Its just a knife....