News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

EBONYzed [2xM and 1xF wanted]

Started by MsNikki, January 27, 2014, 11:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsNikki

Hey all =)

I had this idea floating in my mind for some time.. So, here it goes:

Intro:

Two white teenagers who are best friends recently turned 18. These two girls have no aim in life. Both are insanely rich and careless. They are so into wild parties, hip hop and gangster stuff. They act as if they are gangsters and shit. They love alcohol, drugs, weed, hash.... etc.

What they know for a fact is that they do not want to study and get stuck with a boring job. What they want is to live a careless life and spend their money as they wish with no rules to control them.

One night, they go clubbing to this famous gangster club full of black people. They drink, dance, make out.... etc.

They finally get approached by a black guy who turns out to own this club along with another black male. These two blacks are gangsters and mobsters. They are wild people. They organize all sorts of parties, they smuggle drugs, they rob, they pull on scams.... They do it all!

Of course there are many other people working for them but they are the core of the gang. And for now, I would like to find two males to play their characters. Other additional people can be NPCs if needed.

Plot:

The two mobsters are always seeking some bitches to play around with for one night stands mainly. And if they like them, they can have them in their parties to serve drinks around or just lay around and dance. And if they like them even more, they send them to some other people to satisfy them in return for a favor or they even involve them in some of the scams they pull out. In conclusion, they totally own them. And by that point, they would know a lot of stuff about the activities of the gang so if they disobey or try to pull some bullshit, they know that their lives are finished.

The idea I have in mind is that my character and her best friend would be seduced by this gang and be totally owned by them. I don't want it to happen all of a sudden, I would love to have a well sorted seductive approach to it :D. We would be sucked into it slowly slowly until we start thinking 'this the sort of life we wanted?'

Characters:

Teenager 1: MsNikki
Teenager 2:
Black guy 1:
Black guy 2:

As I have said before, the other teenager will be my character's best friend.
There shouldn't be a boss among the two blacks, maybe they are brothers or best friends as well? They would be the game managers and kind of move all of us towards the gang's next activity, next steps to be pursued or next bank to be robbed or whatever :P! hehe. Well, my character and my best friend's wouldn't have a say in it because we just do as we are told ;) ..

I do not want to create the character's and their trends for the people who are interested so if anyone is interested, please drop me a PM and tell me your ideas about your character. After I get all characters taken, I will start up a OOC discussion thread where we all can share our thoughts and ideas =)

I am really craving for this game so come on people! Please make it happen :)

rahatngt

Should be a fun read. Wish you luck Nikki :)