Traveler D20 ~ Interest check & OOC

Started by RabbitJanitor, April 25, 2012, 12:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RabbitJanitor

**CONVOY #1265 OFFICIAL REPORT**
06/09/4228 - 15:22E
CAPT. FLETCHER, BRUCE JACOB
ESS AMBROSIA

CSS FAR STAR was lost in transit. It's been the seventh loss this month. These incidents are more then enough evidence to open an investigation into the losses. There is no trace of the ship, no distress signals, and no warning for this 'phenomenon'. I will repeat the incident's details for the records sake. The convoy group was approaching the maximum safe jump distance from Darrien [A1233]. All ships reported drives spooled up and synced with ESS AMBROSIA. The ship's computer triggered the jump and all ships were confirmed in transit. Upon exit the FAR STAR was missing. The details are Identical to Convoys 1262, 1260, 1258, 1255, 1249, and 1242. I again urge my CO to start an investigation.

The crew and cargo manifest is listed in the attached Annex's.

**MESSAGE SENT TO : ES ORON-3; EIA; CCA**

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You are stuck on the CSS Far Star, a light cargo vessel that was pushed off course, to an asteroid belt three days from Darrien. The vessel was then attacked by Pirates, and then promptly boarded. Before the boarding the Captain had hidden some of the crew in a smuggler's hole. He was there to greet the Pirates and was quickly taken hostage, while the rest of the crew was killed. The pirates then spent three long hours hauling the cargo and anything remotely important off the ship. Then dead silence filled the ship.

Any Class and Race is acceptable from the Traveler D20 Core book. Players will start at Level 4 with Minimal equipment, no weapons. Credits are as usual. The Ability scores you will be given are:[15, 14, 13, 12, 12, 10, 10, 8] You may swap them around, Point per point, with an ability cap of [18] before racials or your stat increase. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Crew listing: (CS will be available soon.)

Hiro Protagon

Frelance

Evolution is an arms race