Poke` Girls! The RPG!

Started by setojurai, February 28, 2009, 03:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setojurai

It'd just be adding a few items for Taming to keep the Loyalty stat up, that's all.

Inkidu

Well the computer gives the outcomes how would we control that ourselves?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

setojurai

Inkidu

How D20 that kooky percent thing?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

setojurai

Personally I'm a fan of the D100 system myself.  Easy simple to use and quick.  Everything's done by percentage rolls in that system.  Oh, and it seems that we're going to be using the actual Poke'Mon stat system since someone deleted my poll thread on that question.  Oh well. *shrug*

Inkidu

Okay so how does the D100 work?

setojurai

We both roll a d100, one for offense (Attacker) one for defense (defender).  We add up our various bonuses (from our stats or items in play) and whoever has the higher number at the end wins.  In the event of a tie, the defender wins.  If the defender wins, no damage is incurred and in the event of a poison attack, the poison is resisted.  If the attacker wins, all stat changing effects take place (Poison, Hold, and so on) and damage is given according to Type, Attack bonus and any other applicable bonuses.

Inkidu

Cool got it actually.

-wants a growlithe!-

Need help?

setojurai

You want to BE a Growlithe-girl or HAVE one as your starter Poke`Girl?

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Inkidu

have one for a starter. Just don't make the first gym Brocks
http://www.vgcats.com/super/

setojurai

Pewter Gym is ALWAYS first :P

Inkidu

Quick get me a Nidoran[F] and make her learn double kick!

Mabmoro

Count me in!

Although, requiring sex between pokegirl and trainer seems too much like the OTHER pokegirl type universe...

Inkidu

Quote from: Mabmoro on February 28, 2009, 07:52:27 PM
Count me in!

Although, requiring sex between pokegirl and trainer seems too much like the OTHER pokegirl type universe...
Personally I think we should do the brawl pkmn trainer thing three.

I'll play a pokegirl though I have no problem cross gendering. It's just a role play.

setojurai

1) This IS a home for hentai RPGs
2) sex isn't REQUIRED it's just optional.  Treats work just as well, and in some cases they're the ONLY way to increase loyalty aside from dutiful training.
3) ALL Poke`Girls are female gender.  How they reproduce is a closely guarded secret by Poke`Girl Breeders, however some Trainers might know the secret through personal experience.
4) This was inspired by the original Poke`Girl universe but it isn't the same.  This is far closer to the original Poke`Mon in terms of how things go.

Inkidu

Quote from: setojurai on February 28, 2009, 07:58:51 PM
1) This IS a home for hentai RPGs
2) sex isn't REQUIRED it's just optional.  Treats work just as well, and in some cases they're the ONLY way to increase loyalty aside from dutiful training.
3) ALL Poke`Girls are female gender.  How they reproduce is a closely guarded secret by Poke`Girl Breeders, however some Trainers might know the secret through personal experience.
4) This was inspired by the original Poke`Girl universe but it isn't the same.  This is far closer to the original Poke`Mon in terms of how things go.

I like the more tried and trued version. It's more nostalgic.

setojurai

Inkidu

setojurai

By the by... there's NO rule against playing multiple characters.  So people can play Trainers AND Poke`Girls if they want.  Though if you play a Poke`Girl I'd recommend playing either a Wild Poke`Girl or a Poke`Girl who belongs to someone else, not one that belongs to your other character.

setojurai

Oh yes, here's the FULL map, in flash format, from the Poke`Mon world.
http://blade9932.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Planet-58109515

Inkidu

I'm Biased Lets start this off in Kanto Pallet Town, yo.

setojurai

Inkidu

If I get to be a pokegirl I want to try and make Bulbasaur hot.

setojurai

Okay, from what I can see... I should be able to open the channel on irc.sorcery.net around Wednsday or so.  It'll be called #PokeGirlsRPG and that's where we'll finalize everything and RP, with our stats being on the forums.  I'll make a special thread for all of it then.