Nothing is Trivial...A Devil's Night Ballad (All genders welcome)

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, September 17, 2014, 09:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~This is where all my ideas based on The Crow will be placed. Canon is not mandatory so long as the story takes place within that universe. All genders are welcome. I'm looking for those that are willing to play a person resurrected by The Crow and those that are not. If you see something that interests you, please feel free to pm. My character preference is bolded. Follow the links to find out more on each story. Thanks for reading.~

Devil's Night (OC Crow Character/OC )
Wake me up! (OC Crow Character/OC)
Dancing in the Dark (OC/OC Crow Character)

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~It's hard to believe it's been twenty years since The Crow happened. That movie has always been close to my heart and I continue to carry a torch for Brandon Lee. This film has inspired my writing a great deal and continues to do so. As such, I would so dearly love to do a role play in this world. Canons are not required and would only be mentioned in the background. While inspired by the graphic novel and first film, it would be an original story with my partner playing an OC Crow character and I would portray the woman he falls for. I would prefer the gender of the Crow character to be male. The real life gender of the writer behind the character is irrelevant. If this interests you, feel free to pm. Thank you for reading.~

~Please do not post in this thread if interested, please pm, thank you.~

Elizabeth Harlow died ten years ago. She had just turned 18 and she was well on her to being a successful actress. The man who wanted her purse thought she'd be better off dead. After a brutal rape and beating, she was left for dead in a grave yard. It was October 30th, 1994. At the same time, a man's soul was being brought back to his body. While paramedics worked feverishly to save her, Elizabeth died right there in the rain. As her soul floated through the ether, she met a man with a painted face. A man that told her it was not her time and to go back to where she came from. Breath escaped her lips and Elizabeth lived again.

Giving up her dreams of being an actress, she took the name Jezebel and became a Mortician. For ten years, she searched for the man with the painted face, the man who'd told her that it couldn't rain all the time...The man that had literally saved her life and haunted her dreams.

She finally saw his face in a news article and when she did, she couldn't believe her eyes. She followed the story and found out that after Eric Draven, there was another named Ashe Corven. She was determined to find the others. Because if there were two....surely there had to be more.

I'm looking for someone to play an OC Crow character. The character is entirely up to them, however I would prefer the character to be male. All other details of said character are entirely up to the writer who plays them.

DemonessOfDeathValley

~For this story, I'm looking for a partner that will play the man my character, Mary loves. Mary will be the Crow character in this story. Canons are not required or even have to be mentioned. So long as the story takes place in this world. Please do not reply here if interested, please pm. Thank you for reading.~

~I wasn't always this way. I had a life once, I was in love....once. But that all got taken away. I was a seamstress for a local theater. And one night, on the way home, four people thought it would be fun to treat me like St. Sebastian. They used my body for target practice. Knife after knife....And all I kept thinking was....I never told Jonathan that I loved him. He'll never know that he holds my heart in his hand. As I lay dying in that alley....I decided that somehow....some way....I would let him know how I felt...and make those bastards pay...for what they did to me. To bring them to justice.~

~The sad thing was, the four that used me for a human pincushion....they were just pawns in William Saint's deadly little game. They were soldiers....sent out into the night to cleanse the sinners. What did I do? What was my sin? I'll tell you...My sin was drawing breath and my beating heart. My sin....was just living. They took my life.....But they won't take another.~

~I never meant for it to happen. I'm sure they didn't mean to kill me. Yet here I lay...battered...bloody...broken....dead. He called me back from the dead to find him. To tell the man I love that my heart has always been his. But there's something I have to do first. I have to find the men that thought it was ok to bleed me dry and leave me in that alleyway. Before I can have what I want....I have to come back and I will....be back. On ebon wings I fly through the night, seizing what I will to make things right....I'm sure they never thought there would be another....My name is Mary....and the Crow....brought me back.~

~This is Jonathan. We used to work together. He built the sets and I made the costumes, the two of us making the theater come to life. He told me one Devil's night, how he felt about me. But I was terrified to tell him that I felt the same. I told him that I would give him an answer the next day. Instead of letting him know that my heart was his...he had to identify my body and two days later....he was watching me be lowered into the earth.~

~The Crow has given me a second chance...And I'm going to take it.~

I'm looking for someone to play Jonathan. While I would like for the included picture to be used, the rest of his character is entirely up to the writer who plays him. The background I gave on him is not required. The only thing required is that he be the man that Mary loves and that he's in love with her.